Looking for fun things to do with your kids over Fall Break in Omaha?
Enjoy these 10 Fun Things to Do to have a fantastic Fall Break! Find many more ideas here in 30+ [OUTDOOR] Things to Do this Fall!
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
10 Things to Do Over Fall Break in the Omaha Area
- Enjoy many fun events and FREE Fun this October!
2. Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Choose from one of the Best Pumpkin Patches in the Omaha Area!
3. Go Apple-Picking at an Omaha Area Apple Orchard
- Picking apples is a favorite Fall tradition. Choose from one of the Best Apple Orchards in the Omaha Area!
4. Visit Arbor Day Farm in Nebraska City + NEW Treetop Village
- Spend the day exploring the Arbor Day Farm Tree Adventure and the NEW Treetop Village!
5. FREE Halloween Events in Omaha
- Choose from FREE Halloween Events in Omaha throughout October!
6. MORE Halloween Events!
7. TreeRush Adventures at Fontenelle Forest
- Experience zip lines, rope obstacles, moving walkways, and many other exciting challenges through the beautiful treetops – so much FUN for the whole family! TreeRush Adventures at Fontenelle Forest
8. Go on a Drive to See the Best Scenic Areas and Places to See Fall Colors Near Omaha
- Fall is beautiful in and around Omaha! We asked our readers to share their favorite areas and best scenic drives near Omaha to see Fall colors!
9. Venture to one of the Area Haunted Houses & Scary Attractions
- Find many local Haunted Houses and Scary Halloween Attractions in Omaha and the surrounding area!
10. Go on a Hike
- Enjoy many hiking and walking trails in the Omaha Area with kids!
11. Find many more ideas here in 30+ [OUTDOOR] Things to Do this Fall!
Have a wonderful Fall season!
It is always a good idea to verify the information with the business before visiting.
Other helpful resources: