Camp Fontanelle Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze, located just north of Fremont, Nebraska, offers great family fun every Fall.
We recently spent a fantastic Fall day visiting Camp Fontanelle. We first visited the area filled with all kinds of yard games including toilet seat tic-tac-toe and ladder golf. The kids loved the bounce house, sandbox, trike track, and petting zoo full of animals!
A fun hayrack ride took us on a tour of the beautiful camp, with the driver stopping along the way describing the history and showing us special points of interest. We were dropped off right by the jumping pillow, which is always a favorite for kids!
The highlight of our visit was the Corn Maze. The kids loved the challenging scavenger hunt with seven stations hidden around the huge maze. We were happy with the 3 we found, since they were all hidden very well! At the beginning, be sure to ask for the Passport which gives you clues to help you find your way around the maze.
NEW in 2013: Ride a Zip Line through the trees! What a fun adventure for older children and adults! $10 for 2 rides. 2-6 p.m. on Saturdays & Sundays.
Dates and Hours
Camp Fontanelle is open from September 15 to November 3, 2013.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19, Friday, October 25, and Saturday, October 26: 7 – 10 p.m. – Haunted
- Children 3-11: $4.00
- Adults 12+: $6.00
- Cash or Check Only
- October 20: Toys for Tots, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Every person bringing a new toy with a value of at least $5.00 will receive a free pass into the corn maze!
- October 20: Search For Treats, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Bring your candy bag and search for goodies as you try to conquer the maze.
- October 26: 4th Annual Wilderness 5k run/1 mile walk
- Movie Nights Oct. 19, Oct. 25 & Oct. 26, at dusk (6:45ish)
- Haunted-Oct. 19, 25 & 26: 7 -10 p.m.
Print this coupon toward $1 off maze admission, a pony ride, a game of laser tag, or the zip line!
Looking for savings nationwide? Download valuable coupons for Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches and Fall Family Activities across the country!