Enjoy many family-friendly events this weekend! It is always a good idea to verify with the business before visiting. [Not the current week? See more Upcoming Events in Omaha here!]
Enter to Win:
- Enter to Win a One-Day Family Pass for 4 to the Omaha Children’s Museum to celebrate Opening of Once Upon A Farm – Two Winners!
- Bonus: Enter to win another chance at a Family Pass to the Omaha Children’s Museum on our Facebook page!
- Family-Friendly Halloween Events in Omaha
- Omaha Area Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, Orchards, and Fall Festivals
- FREE Fall Family-Friendly Activities in Omaha!
Top Picks this Weekend:
Find these and many more events in our Omaha Kids Calendar!
Flick or Treat Halloween Kid Series at Participating Marcus Theaters - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10 a.m., 10/3-10/26, $2
- Come for your favorite Halloween family flicks for just $2 at participating Marcus Theatres location! Magical Movie Rewards members receive one FREE ticket for each Flick or Treat movie. Participating local Marcus Theaters are Twin Creek Cinema – Bellevue and Village Pointe Cinema – Omaha.
- October 17, 18, 19 – Curse of the Were-Rabbit, PG
The Cat in the Hat at The Rose Theater – 10/3-10/19
- The show runs Oct. 3-19, with performances Fridays at 7 p.m., Saturdays at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Family Movie Night at Salvation Army Kroc Center – 10/17, 5:30, FREE
- 5:30 p.m. – Doors Open, Free Popcorn, & Games; 6 p.m. – Movie
- Fri, Oct. 17 – Heaven is for Real (PG)
- The newest special exhibit, Once Upon A Farm, opens on Saturday! Come and enjoy free food (while supplies last), hayrack rides, raffles and giveaways (including the chance to win free tickets to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch)!
- Plus, enter to win a one-day family pass here!
Harvest Fun Days at Hummel Park Nature Center – 10/11, 10/18, 10/25; 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., FREE
- Take a ride to our pumpkin patch, make fall crafts, explore the trails, play games, enjoy story time, and much more! Hay rack rides will be offered from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Pumpkins are $2 each)
Trick or Treat with the Animals of Gifford Farm – 10/18, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., $5/child, adults are free
- Come down on the farm for an afternoon of safe and fun trick or treating and some fun farm games. Find a special treat waiting for you at every station. Please come in costume!
Papillion Fall Festival – 10/18, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Carved Pumpkin contest, kid’s costume parade, fashion show, live music, vendors, crafts and more.
Halloween “Brewing with Fun” at Mahoney State Park – 10/18, 2 -7 p.m.
- Pumpkin Carving, Kids Costume Contest, Bonfire, Free Tram Rides, Campsite Decorating, and more.
Spooktacular at Omaha Zoo and Aquarium - 10/18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 31 and 11/1, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m., $7-$8
- Visit the Lied Jungle to see free-flying bats or stop by Kingdoms of the Night to see nocturnal animals during their daylight cycle. The evening includes admission to Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium after-hours, trick-or-treating and fun activities. Purchase tickets in advance.
Mark Your Calendars:
The weeks ahead are filled with many family-friendly events including:
We do our best to share current information in Family Fun in Omaha, but event details may change. It is always a good idea to verify the information before visiting.
Have a wonderful fun-filled weekend!