Choose from a variety of the best Farmers Markets in the Omaha area, many with special events and kids activities! A perfect opportunity to ”Buy local and eat fresh!”
Be sure to visit Local Farms Where You Can Buy Produce, Meat, and More here!
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Farmers Markets will likely be organized a little different this year and many are still working out the details on how best to organize so everyone is safe. For each of the Farmers Markets listed below, there is a link to each one. This will take you to the Farmers Market website where you can confirm the details and any requirements you need to follow to shop at the market. Please do this before visiting the market. Thank You!
Summer Fun Guides:
**It is always a good idea to verify information before visiting.
Omaha Area Farmers Markets
Bellevue Farmers Market – Saturdays, June 5 – Sept. 25 (8 – 9 a.m. – see special note below; 9 a.m. – noon.)
- Opens June 5, 2021
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. is reserved for pregnant mothers, senior citizens, and area residents with autoimmune diseases or other chronic health issues.
- Location: Washington Park, 20th St. & Franklin St., Bellevue, NE.
Fair Deal Farmers Market – Thursdays, June 3 – Sept. 2 (5 – 7 p.m.)
- Opens June 3, 2021
- Location: OEDC Parking Lot,2221 N. 24th S., Omaha, NE.
Florence Mill Farmers Market – Sundays (10 a.m.- 3 p.m.)
- Location: Florence Mill, 9102 N. 30th St., Omaha, NE. (I-680, exit 13)
Farmers Market Council Bluffs – Thursdays, May 6 – Sept. (4:30 – 7:30 p.m.)
- Opens May 6, 2021
- Location: Bayliss Park, 100 Pearl St., Council Bluffs, IA.
The Gifford Park Neighborhood Market – Fridays, June 4 – Sept.
- Opens June 4, 2021
- Location: 520 N. 33rd St., Omaha, NE.
Night Market at Turner Park – July 6 & 30, August 13 & 27, Sept. 10 (6 – 10 p.m.)
- Opens July 6, 2021
- Location: Midtown Crossing at Turner Park, 31st Ave. & Farnam St., Omaha, NE.
Omaha Farmers Market in Baxter Arena – Sundays, May 2 – Oct. 10, 2021 (9 – 1 p.m.)
- Opens May 2, 2021
- Location: Baxter Arena (across from Aksarben Village) in Parking Lot 26, 2425 S. 67th St., Omaha, NE.
Omaha Farmers Market in the Old Market – Saturdays, May 1 – Oct. 9 (8 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Opens May 1, 2021
- Location: Old Market – City Parking Garage (top level), 1011 Jackson St., Omaha, NE.
Papillion Farmers Market – Wednesdays, June 2 – Sept. 29
- Opens June 2, 2021 (No market on June 16, Papillion Days)
- Location: City Park, W. Lincoln St., Papillion, NE.
Village Pointe Farmers Market – Saturdays, May 1 – Oct. 2, 2021 (8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Opens May 1, 2021
- Location: Village Pointe Shopping Center, 168th St. & Dodge St., Omaha, NE.
It is always a good idea to verify with your favorite location before visiting.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Local Farms Where You Can Buy Produce, Meat, and More
- Kids Eat Free or Cheap in Omaha
- Top 10 Things to Do with Kids in Omaha