Find the best Christmas Lights in Omaha full of beautifully decorated houses with bright lights, inflatables, decorations, and some with thousands of lights choreographed to music!
(Pictured above: Corner of Nelson’s Creek Drive and Lake Street (Nelson’s Creek – NW of 144th and Blondo))
Thank you to all who have put the time and effort into creating these displays for everyone to enjoy and to everyone who has helped us keep the list updated!
** IMPORTANT NOTE: Please help us keep this list as updated as possible. Homeowners: Would you like to add your house to the list? Please submit your information here. When possible, the website or Facebook links are included for the displays, plus details that were sent to us by the person who created the display.
** PLEASE NOTE: Please be courteous as you drive by these houses. Remember that you are in a neighborhood, and so please drive slowly, and do not park in or block other driveways.
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Featured Sponsor: Blythe Real Estate Team
As you are driving around looking at Christmas Lights, did you find a house or neighborhood where you’d love to call home?
The Blythe Real Estate Team is a family owned team that helps families and individuals buy, build and sell residential homes. We consider ourselves a small boutique style team that focuses on putting our clients first to make the entire process as simple and fun as possible. We work all areas of the Omaha/Bellevue Metro and are very versed in the different cities and towns within about an hour drive radius of Omaha.
With over 100 years of combined experience, we believe we have the best Real Estate Professionals in the business and are excited to assist you with your next move!
Contact Blythe Real Estate Team today!
Find More Holiday Fun Here:
Interactive Map: Green = Houses, Red = Neighborhoods.
View Omaha Area Christmas Lights in a larger map
√ 2019 = Houses that have been verified for 2019.
North of Dodge
- North Omaha Holiday Lights – Between 24th & Ohio to 24th & Burdette Street – √ 2019
- As part of the lighting display, North Omaha will hold their own holiday event centered around the lights. North Omaha presents Christmas in the Village on December 7th from Noon to 5 p.m. The event takes place between 24th & Ohio to 24th & Burdette Street.
- Phillips Family Display – 8406 N. 47th Street, Omaha – √ 2019
- Computerized light show.
- N 50th St & Cass St. – √ 2019
- N 52nd St & California St. – √ 2019
- N 84th St & Parker St. – √ 2019
- N 91st St & Ames Ave – √ 2019
- 2 houses across the street from each other
- North 115th Circle in the Rambleridge neighborhood – √ 2019
- 5 yards full of blow up Christmas figures
- Holiday Blinky Light Show, Raleigh Drive South of 118th St. & Fort, Omaha – √ 2019
- Su-Th 5 – 10 p.m., Fr-Sa 5 – 10:30 p.m. Frequency is 107.1 FM. We use incandescent and LED lights. If upper left window has a video playing, it’s frequency is 106.7 FM. Due to the videos, there is some silence in some videos and one might need to turn up the volume, remember to turn your volume back down when done.
- Doug’s Lights, Raleigh Drive South of 118th St. & Fort, Omaha – √ 2019
- Sun-Th 5 – 10 p.m., Fr-Sa 5 – 10:30 p.m. Frequency of 107.5 FM.
- N 127th St between Hartman Ave & Laurel Ave – √ 2019
- Jay Family Lights – 2741 N 129th Cir. Omaha – √ 2019
- 48 channels of Christmas lights with many figurines. Monday-Thursday: 5:30-9:00 p.m. Friday-Sunday: 5:30-10 p.m.
- Lammers Family Christmas – 2524 N 133rd St, Omaha – √ 2019
- Animated Christmas display with more features, songs, channels and lights added each year.
- N. 134th Ave & Larimore Avenue – √ 2019
- Entire corner is beautiful – many houses are decorated!
- Out of respect to our neighbors, we ask that folks wait in line on 132nd Street, and turn west onto Larimore (at the Larimore Apartments).
- Steinauer Family Lights – 13468 Larimore Ave, Omaha – √ 2019
- This year’s show is Peanuts (Charlie Brown) themed, but the Grinch may still try to steal the show.
- N 144th Ave/Wyoming St. & Potter St., Bennington – √ 2019
- N 147th Ave & Mormon St – √ 2019
- N 143rd Circle by St. Vincent de Paul Church – √ 2019
- N 145th Ave & Ohio St. – √ 2019
- Vanek Christmas: 15055 Meredith Ave – √ 2019
- The lights are on everyday from 5:30 – 10:30 p.m. beginning Thanksgiving night. Tune your radio to 91.9 FM to hear the music that the lights are synchronized to.
- N 161st Ave & Hanover Falls Dr., Bennington – √ 2019
- Set to music with angels, penguins, elves, candy canes, nativity and more. When the wind isn’t blowing, come by and see the 20 foot blow up Santa peeking out the fence in the backyard.
- N 153rd Ave & Burt St. – √ 2019
- Barrington Park – North of West Dodge Road between 156th and 168th Street – √ 2019
- Silverleaf Estates – East of 192nd, North of Methodist Woman’s Hospital – √ 2019
- N 212th & Appaloosa Dr., Elkhorn – √ 2019
- E 3rd St. & N. Spruce St, Valley – √ 2019
South of Dodge
- Light Up Bellevue – Washington Park in Old Towne, Bellevue – 20th Ave & Franklin St. – √ 2019
- Lights synced to music every night. November 30th lighting ceremony 6:30 p.m. Lights every night after until the 4th of January. Sunday-Saturday 6-10 p.m.
- Sunday ̶ Wednesday 5-6 p.m.** A special show for members of our community with sensitivities to flashing lights and sounds.
- Tune into 91.9 to listen as you watch the light show.
- Lights and Sounds of Christmas – 1006 W 31st Ave, Bellevue – √ 2019
- Over 30,000 lights on display – approximately a 45 minute show. Tune into 91.9 FM.
- Christmas In Bellevue – 1309 Childs Rd. East, Bellevue – √ 2019
- Computerized light show to 101.1 FM. Playing 18 fully synchronized songs to lights, over an hours’ worth of songs so come back several times if you do not want to sit through the entire show. See website for show times and song playlist at: https://www.christmasinbellevue.rocks/
- Randall Dr. between Betz Rd. & Thomas Dr.
- Lied Activity Center – 2700 Arboretum Dr, Bellevue – √ 2019
- 30 foot decorated tree
- On Tregaron Dr. South of Fairview Rd., Bellevue – √ 2019
- About 42000 LEDs set to 7 songs with a Santa letter drop off mailbox to get Christmas letters to Santa.
- S 9th Cir & S. 9th Ave, Bellevue
- Holiday Lights Festival – Downtown Omaha – √ 2019
- Due to the construction at the Gene Leahy Mall, the lights will illuminate the Old Market and surrounding streets with white lights and garland from November 25 through January 5, with added special events as part of the Holidays in the Old Market. This year’s lights will span from 10th-13th Streets and from Harney to Jackson Streets.
- South 13th Street just South of the Zoo – √ 2019
- South Omaha Holiday Lights – Along 24th Street between L and Q Streets – √ 2019
- As part of the lighting display, South Omaha will hold their own holiday event centered around the lights. South Omaha Business Association (SOBA), MYLPA and presenting sponsor, First National Bank of Omaha, are excited to announce the South Omaha Lights event on Friday, November 29th from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Join them for a special tree lighting ceremony, a special mariachi performance, a holiday lights show, and free hot chocolate and cookies. Special guests include Mayor Jean Stothert and the Consul of Mexico. The event takes place at Plaza de la Raza (24th and N Streets).
- Season of Lights – Turner Park, Midtown Crossing (3110 Farnam Street) – √ 2019
- All season-long, stroll in the glow of more than 100,000 decorative, white LED lights strung throughout Turner Park and along Farnam Street.
- S. 25th St. & Robin Dr, Bellevue
- S. 25th St. & Virginia St., Bellevue
- S 30th St. & Sandra St, Bellevue – √ 2019
- Lights and blowups and all set to music.
- S. 36th St. & Spruce St., Bellevue – √ 2019
- S 31st St & Meghan Dr., Bellevue (Two Springs neighborhood) – √ 2019
- Every night from 6 – 9:30 p.m. There are 3 songs that are animated to the music and 2 songs that the lights just stay on for. Tune in to 88.3 in order to hear the music.
- Daniell St & S. 34th Circle, Bellevue – √ 2019
- S 34th St & Larson Cir, Bellevue – √ 2019
- Sun-Thurs 5:30-9:00, Fri-Sat 5:30-10:00, Tune to 101.3 FM.
- Gold St. between 39th St. & 38th Ave – √ 2019
- This year, there will be an array of blow molds. Lots of Santa’s, snowmen, and much more.
- S 46th St. & Suburban Dr. – √ 2019
- Right behind Bryan High School on 48th and Giles.
- S 48th St & Y St.
- Wood River Drive Christmas Street, Bellevue (51st & Harrison, behind Bag N Save) – √ 2019
- Many of the houses on this street have a ton of lights and figurines, even a flying Santa and his reindeer. If you enter the neighborhood from the Bag N Save parking lot off of 51st and Harrison, you will see a sign from the neighborhood and Merry Christmas strung across the street.
- Huge lit tower in Aksarben Village at 67th & Center – √ 2019
Pictured: Bellino display on Cedardale Rd in Papillion between Washington and 72nd Street
- Corn Dr. & Moore Dr. – √ 2019
- South 80th Street in Papillion’s Shadow Lake – √ 2019
- S River Rock Drive between Port Royal Dr. & Flint Dr. – √ 2019
- 90th & Schram, Head West, first left into subdivision and next immediate left follow around.
- Eastview Dr & Gold Coast Rd, Papillion – √ 2019
- Edgewater Dr & Crystal Dr., Papillion – √ 2019
- Clearwater Dr. & Walnut Creek Dr. – √ 2019
- Stillwater Dr. & Portage Dr., Papillion – √ 2019
- It runs Sunday-Thursday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. Tune to 98.3 FM to listen to the music.
- Leafplum Dr & Marisu Lane by La Vista Junior High – √ 2019
- Remington Rd. & N Fillmore St., Papillion – √ 2019
- S. 98th St between Val Verde Dr. & Centennial Rd., La Vista – √ 2019
- Computerized Christmas light show set to music, 6 songs for ~20 minutes.
- Twas the Light Before Christmas: 10407 Elm Hurst Dr, La Vista – √ 2019
- Sunday – Thursday, 6 – 10 p.m. Friday – Saturday, 6 p.m. – Midnight.
- Mockingbird Dr & S 106th Cir. – √ 2019
- Over 20,000 individual lights, 2 laser projectors, over 75 inflatables, and fun for all.
- S 111th St. & Spring St. – √ 2019
- Southdale Drive between S. 129th St. & Winslow Pl. (just NE of 132nd & Harrison) – √ 2019
- S. 142nd St. & Drexel Circle – √ 2019
- The back yard is synchronized to music, plus they have added some new things this year that were donated from the house in Papillion that was on the Today Show as best in America years ago!
- N 152nd St & Davenport Circle – √ 2019
- Over 2,000 lights programmed to songs from Rudolph that you can listen along with on 99.3.
- N 153 Ave Circle & Wycliffe Dr. – (South of 156 & Dodge in Wycliff by Lifegate Church) – √ 2019 (2 houses are right across the street from each other)
- S. 152nd St. & Rock Creek Drive – √ 2019
- Su-Th 5 – 10 p.m., Fr-Sa 5 – 11:00 p.m. Over 100,000 lights synchronized to music. 10 Christmas songs with more to come. Tune in 95.1. Will be on every night through the new year, unless it is raining.
- S. 152nd Ave & Y Street – √ 2019
- S 159th St & U St. – √ 2019
- Hayes St. between S. 159th Ave & S. 161st Ave. – √ 2019
- S 169th St/Southern Pines Dr. & Portal St. – √ 2019
- 176th & J and 175th Ave & J near Rohwer Elementary School – √ 2019
- We have a lot of Blow Molds new and old, including some from Kyle Richards display that was featured on NBC’s “Today.” We also have a Big Santa Claus air balloon blow up.
- 3 houses in a row went big this year
- Just north of 192nd and L – √ 2019
- Big Display of lights both in front and back yard.
- S HWS Cleveland Blvd & M St in the Whitehawk Neighborhood – √ 2019
- There are 10-12 houses in a row, all with snowmen on the roofs! See story on WOWT here.
- S 197th Street & Pasadena St. – √ 2019
- Thousands of lights sync’d to music via FM Transmitter. Dozens of inflatables, both sides of yard and house covered with decor. Radio station to listen along in your car to synchronized lights is 91.9FM.
- The Sanctuary – Neighborhood South of 229th & Center
- 8th Ave & S. 36th St., Council Bluffs – √ 2019
- Abbott’s Christmas Lights – 3425 6th Ave, Council Bluffs – √ 2019
- A fully animated display. Radio station is 94.7 FM.
- 9th Ave & Ash St, Council Bluffs – √ 2019
- Lots of lights and inflatables.
- 4th Ave & South 23rd St, Council Bluffs – √ 2019
- Lights are synchronized to music, runs 5:30 until 9:30.
- S 10th St & 18th Ave, Council Bluffs – √ 2019
- 3 houses at Harrison St & Fleming Ave – √ 2019
- The 12 smaller trees blink to the music. Everything is handmade, and approximately 20,000 lights.
- T & J’s Holiday Lights – 421 Grace Street, Council Bluffs
- Essex Dr & Victoria Dr., Council Bluffs – √ 2019
- Another good one in the same neighborhood just as you enter the subdivision.
- Baird’s Christmas Lights: 1233 E Ave, Red Oak, Iowa – √ 2019
- 2019: The goal is to have the lights on the second weekend of December, but it is based on weather and harvesting. Thank you for your interest and understanding
- To get to the lights from Red Oak: 9 miles north on highway 48. Then 3 miles west on 110th street. Then turn south onto E avenue. Once you’re on E avenue you should see them. 1233 E Ave Red Oak, IA.
- 21020 Cougar Avenue and 21406 Cougar Ave – Honey Creek, IA – “Animated Lights on Cougar Avenue” – √ 2019
- Hull Holiday Light Show – 502 9th St Scribner, Nebraska – √ 2019
- S 16th St South of Court St., Ft. Calhoun – √ 2019
Find More Helpful Resources: