Find the best Christmas Lights in Omaha full of beautifully decorated houses with bright lights, inflatables, decorations, and some with thousands of lights choreographed to music!
(Pictured above: 132nd to 134th & Larimore Ave.)
Thank you to all who have put the time and effort into creating these displays for everyone to enjoy and to everyone who has helped us keep the list updated!
** IMPORTANT NOTE: Please help us keep this list as updated as possible. Homeowners: Would you like to verify, update, or add your house to the list? Please submit your information here. When possible, the website or Facebook links are included for the displays, plus details that were sent to us by the person who created the display.
** PLEASE NOTE: Please be courteous as you drive by these houses. Remember that you are in a neighborhood, and so please drive slowly, do not park in or block other driveways, and do not blare the music.
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Featured Sponsor: Blythe Real Estate Team
As you are driving around looking at Christmas Lights, did you find a house or neighborhood where you’d love to call home?
The Blythe Real Estate Team is a family owned team that helps families and individuals buy, build and sell residential homes. We consider ourselves a small boutique style team that focuses on putting our clients first to make the entire process as simple and fun as possible. We work all areas of the Omaha/Bellevue Metro and are very versed in the different cities and towns within about an hour drive radius of Omaha.
With over 100 years of combined experience, we believe we have the best Real Estate Professionals in the business and are excited to assist you with your next move!
Contact Blythe Real Estate Team today!
Find More Holiday Fun Here:
Check out the Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt as you are driving around looking at lights!
Interactive Map: Green Tree = Decorated Houses, Red Tree = Lights Synchronized to Music.
View Omaha Area Christmas Lights in a larger map
= Lights Synchronized to Music
= Omaha Favorite Static Displays
= NEW Addition in 2021
√ 2021 = Houses that have been verified for 2021.
North of Dodge
North Omaha Holiday Lights – √ 2021
- The North Omaha lighting display will be showcased along a six-block area around 24th and Lake Streets from November 20 through January 3.
N 36th St. & Martin Ave – √ 2021
Phillips Family Display – N. 47th St & State Circle, Omaha – √ 2021
- Computerized light show with lights dancing to the music.
N 47th St & Burt St. – √ 2021
N. 50th St. & Cass St. – √ 2021
- More lights and more stars this year.
N. 52nd St. & California St. – √ 2021
- Old School C9 bulbs.
- Music tree running daily from 6-9pm, lights on 5-11:30pm daily. Back drive has tunnel and manger scene.
N. 84th St. & Parker St. – √ 2021
N 85th St. & Izard St – √ 2021
N 91st and Ames – √ 2021
Winter Wonderland (Nightmare on Redick Street for Halloween) 103rd Ave & Redick Ave – √ 2021
- We have transformed the Wicked Wench Pirate Ship and boardwalk from Nightmare on Redick Street into the USS Claus for Santa to sail the seven seas and Redick Avenue. Santa will be available in Santa’s Workshop for visits through Christmas on Tuesdays, Friday, and Saturday and Sunday from 6- 7:30 p.m.
Doug’s Lights, Raleigh Dr., South of 118th St. & Fort, Omaha – √ 2021
- Synchronized RGB LEDs to Christmas Music
N. 127th St. between Hartman Ave. & Laurel Ave. – √ 2021
- Christmas is always special to us. We enjoy sharing our decor with everyone. A mix of old and new is our gift for you to view.
Jay Family Lights – N 129th Cir & Corby St. – √ 2021
- Enjoy 96 channels of computer controlled Christmas lights set to music! Also many static displays and yard decorations! Over 25000 lights!
Asherin Family Christmas Light Show – N 133rd & Miami St. – √ 2021
- 13,000 lights synced to music. For best viewing, come in on Miami St from 132nd St.
- Entire corner is beautiful – many houses are decorated!
- Out of respect to our neighbors, we ask that folks wait in line on 132nd St., and turn west onto Larimore (at the Larimore Apartments).
Steinauer Family Lights – 134th and Larimore – √ 2021
- Join the Steinauer Family Lights for another year of holiday tunes, dancing lights, and magical projections!
138th St. & Fowler Ave – √ 2021
- I added a singing Minion this year!
N 140th Ave & Wood Valley Dr. – √ 2021
N 144th Ave & Craig St., Bennington – √ 2021
- Set to music we have the front of our house lit up as well as the back. Over 50 blow molds, Elves decorating a tree, penguins playing hockey, snowman family and more. Also, from 144th Street you can see our backyard which on a low wind night will have a 20 foot reindeer looking over the fence!
N. 147th Ave. & Mormon St – √ 2021
N 147th Ave & Eagle St, Bennington – √ 2021
Lights On Erskine – N 145th St. & Erskine St – √ 2021
N 151st St. & Wirt Cir – √ 2021
- Husker theme with a gingerbread house type of twist – we enjoy making a beautiful light display every year.
N 150th Ave & Evans St – √ 2021
Vanek Christmas: N 150th St. & Meredith Ave. – √ 2021
- This is our 19th year of decorating our home for the holidays. You can tune to 91.9 FM to hear music that the lights are synchronized to. This year we have over 50,000 lights in our display.
- Lots of other lights in the neighborhood contest!
N. 153rd Ave. & Burt St. – √ 2021
- Christmas decorations will be on from dusk till at least 11pm every night from Thanksgiving through New Year’s.
- Happy Holidays everyone! Want to see something you’ve never seen before? Then stop on by and discover “The Elf Movie Christmas House.” The entire home, top to bottom, is adorned in beautiful green and gold sparkling lights running in multiple rows horizontally across all of the siding and windows in the front of the house. The roof is completely covered in lights and features an exact replica of the Elf movie logo, and Buddy the Elf matching hats, each of which is 10’x10′ per letter on our 40’x20′ roof. The front yard also features a 6′ Buddy the Elf inflatable completely surrounded by dancing wreaths, polar bears, penguins, multiple Santas, dogs and more all synchronized and dancing to over 30 Holiday classics to help ring in the Holiday season. On the back of the house, which can only be viewed from State Street, in between 156th Street and Military Road, the house features multiple rows of deep red lights that also run horizontally covering the entire roof and siding from the top of the roof to the bottom of the house. This year a life-sized, one and only, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ‘hovers 4′ above the entire roof and truly is a sight to behold. The rest of the backyard is decked out in shimmering red and white lights connected to multiple wreaths, trees and windows. Finally, there are 75′, multiple rows, of red and white lights that shoot across the entire backyard out to State Street. We hope you can make it out to see this one-of-a-kind home in the Omaha area. The lights will be running nightly from 5pm-10pm, and will not be run if it is raining. Merry Christmas everyone!
N 158th & Bondesson St. – √ 2021
- Upgraded and added many more LED pixels this year
N 164th St. & Craig Ave, Bennington – √ 2021
Lammers Family Christmas – N 169th St & Potter St., Bennington – √ 2021
- Animated light show with many blow molds and inflatables.
N 175th Cir & S Reflection Dr. – √ 2021
- Large display synched to music (tune to 103.1).
N 208th St. & Ginkgo Cir, Elkhorn – √ 2020
- Hand-cut and painted giant Peanuts characters.
N. 212th & Appaloosa Dr., Elkhorn – √ 2021
- Family-friendly Christmas display – 27ft light tree in back yard, can be seen from Blondo, 20ft nutcracker blow up next to tree
South of Dodge
Light Up Bellevue: Christmas in Old Towne Holiday Lights and Music Show – Nov. 25 – Jan. 8 – √ 2021
- Visitors are invited to drive down to Washington Park in Bellevue to enjoy the Light Show from your car or walk through the park if weather allows.
- Location: Washington Park, 20th Ave. & Franklin St., Bellevue
Lights and Sounds of Christmas – W 31st Ave & Modification Road, Bellevue – √ 2021
- More than 30,000 lights on display.
Christmas In Bellevue – Childs Rd E & Camp Gifford Rd., Bellevue – √ 2021
- 18 songs synchronized to lights. Over an hours worth of music.
Holiday Lights Festival: Old Market Display – Downtown Omaha – √ 2021
- The display will run from 10th to 13th Streets, and from Harney to Jackson Streets, November 22 through January 3.
S 21st St & H St. – √ 2021
South Omaha Holiday Lights – Along 24th St. between L St. and Q St. – √ 2021
- The South Omaha lighting display will be showcased on 24th Street between L and Q Streets, from November 20 through January 3.
Season of Lights at Midtown Crossing – Nov. 14 – Feb. 14. – √ 2021
- Stroll through tens of thousands of white LED lights strung throughout Turner Park and along Farnam Street. Plus, visit the beautifully decorated tree in Farnam Court.
- Location: Turner Park (31st Ave. and Farnam St.)
25th & Virginia St, Bellevue – √ 2021
- We might not be the biggest display but we put a lot of thought into it. Merry Christmas!
S 27th St between Fairview St. & Calvin St., Bellevue (Sunrise Neighborhood) – √ 2021
- Lights are synchronized to a music box so crack your windows to enjoy! Happy Holidays 🎄 music will be on every night from 5:30-9pm.
S. 36th St. & Spruce St., Bellevue – √ 2021
S. 31st St. & Meghan Dr., Bellevue (Two Springs neighborhood) – √ 2021
- Tune your radio in to hear the music, our show will run starting December 4th from 5pm till 930 pm nightly
Daniell St. & S. 34th Circle, Bellevue – √ 2021
S 33rd St & Wright St. – √ 2021
Miracle on 34th Street-Pastor Family Light Show – S 34th St & Spring St. – √ 2021
- Hundreds of lights synchronized to music. Singing tree face. Traditional and modern Christmas music.
Turner Blvd & Pacific St. – √ 2021
- Everything in RED and GREEN!
36th & Pine St – √ 2021
- Over 30 years of displays!
S 46th Ave & Ohern St. – √ 2021
- Pink house with pretty lights made with love
50th St. & Trail Creek Ave – √ 2021
- bench out front to sit and take pictures
Wood River Dr. Christmas Street, Bellevue (51st & Harrison, behind Bag N Save) – √ 2021
- Many of the houses on this street have a ton of lights and figurines, even a flying Santa and his reindeer. If you enter the neighborhood from the Bag N Save parking lot off of 51st and Harrison, you will see a sign from the neighborhood and Merry Christmas strung across the street.
52nd St & Wood River Drive – √ 2020
Alexandra Rd & Ruby Rd, (Eagle View Subdivision, Papillion) – √ 2021
- Featuring Skating polar bears, gingerbread house, snowman family, Santa and his sleigh, and the Nativity scene.
- A coordinated light show set to several Christmas songs with a surprise popular rock song. There is also a Santa letter Dropbox for all kids to drop their letters to Santa. Each kid that drops there letter off will get a letter back from Santa (he promises) as long as they have a return address.
Lights on A Street – S 66th St. & A St. – √ 2021
- Played to music that you can pick from a list. Also has interactive buttons for more fun. The radio station is 97.3 FM.
S 64th Ave & William St – √ 2021
Huge lit tower in Aksarben Village at 67th & Center – √ 2021
79th & Joseph St – √ 2021
- Must see awesome light display. It is colorful and bright enough for Santa when flying his sleigh. There’s a must see intense tennis game going on Winterdon Court between flying pig and little bear. The Island of Misfit Toys are there as well to watch.
Walkin’ in La Vista Wonderland – open in December – √ 2021
- Santa and his reindeer visit on special nights. Located in Central Park in La Vista.
Leafplum Dr. & Marisu Ln. (by La Vista Junior High) – √ 2021
Bayberry Rd & Hickory Ct., La Vista – √ 2020
- Lots of Blow ups
- Christmas lights set to music that is broadcast over the radio so you can listen in your car. Christmas wooden cut-outs cut and painted by homeowner.
- Lights are synced to music and display is operating from 11/17/2021 – 01/08/2022. Show starts at 5:30 p.m. nightly and runs every half hour until after Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving the show starts at 5:30 p.m. and runs every half hour Monday – Thursday, and back to back shows on Friday and Saturday. Playlist changes after Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pictured: Bellino display on Cedardale Rd. in Papillion, between Washington and 72nd St.
S Grandview Ave & Matthies Dr. – √ 2020
Corn Drive in Papillion in Glenwood Hills – √ 2021
King Dr & Erin Circle, Papillion – √ 2020
S. 80th St. in Papillion’s Shadow Lake – √ 2021
- Entire street is beautifully decorated!
Papillion Holiday Lights – S. River Rock Dr. between Port Royal Dr. & Flint Dr. – √ 2021
- 90th & Schram, Head West, first left into subdivision and next immediate left follow around. Over 100 Christmas Blow Mold Display.
Eastview Dr. & Gold Coast Rd., Papillion – √ 2020
Edgewater Dr. & Crystal Dr., Papillion – √ 2021
Edgewater Dr & Walnut Creek Dr (96th & Schram Rd, Papillion) – √ 2020
Diane St. & Valleyview Dr, Papillion – √ 2020
- Thanksgiving through first week of January. Sun -Thurs 6pm till 10pm. Fri/Sat 6pm till 11pm. Radio station 91.9 FM. Synchronized light show to music. Many traditional and contemporary Christmas songs as well as some contemporary secular pop songs.
- Please be respectful as we anticipate a large crowd. Park on Diane street if staying for more than a couple songs. Dim your lights to parking lights, and please don’t blast your radios. Watch for pedestrians an allow traffic to flow. Hope you enjoy the show.
Clearwater Dr. & Walnut Creek Dr. (Edge water on the Park, south of 96th and 370) – √ 2021
- Music usually off by 9:00 to 9:30 on school nights.
- An entirely new display for 2021, a myriad of restored 1990s wireframes
Big Sky Dr & Sunburst Dr., Papillion – √ 2021
S 111th St & Fenwick St., Papillion (2 houses, one North of Fenwick, and one South) – √ 2021
- Several houses with lighted displays: gingerbread men, ornaments, Christmas trees, candy cane, nativity scene, etc
Harrison Cir & Pheasant Run Lane, Papillion – √ 2021
- Light/music show, 107.9FM
Remington Rd. & N. Fillmore St., Papillion – √ 2021
South of Lincoln St. on Fillmore St, Papillion – √ 2021
2 houses South of Lincoln St. on Pioneer Rd., Papillion – √ 2021
- Two house display of inflatables, some animated lights and back for 2021, The Candy Cane Tree. Candy Canes are out every night for viewers to stop and grab a candy cane to enjoy while watching lights.
- Christmas light show synced to music on 99.3 FM
S. 101st St. & W. Centennial Rd., La Vista – √ 2021
- 50 Christmas inflatables in 2 yards with lights.
101st and Giles. Portal Ridge – √ 2020
- 2 homes / yards, 60+ inflatables, Lights, trees and projectors.
Twas the Light Before Christmas: 104th & Elm Hurst Dr., La Vista – √ 2021
- An amazing light show every year. This will be their last year decorating.
Mockingbird Dr & S. 93rd Circle – √ 2020
Mockingbird Dr. & S. 106th Cir. – √ 2021
- Over 180 inflatables over 7 yards and over 150,000 lights
S 110th St & Monroe St. – √ 2021
- Homemade Nativity Scene and other Christmas Yard art
105th & Woolworth Ave – √ 2020
S. 111th St. & Spring St. – √ 2021
2 houses at S 118th St & Westfield Ct. (Prairie Lane Neighborhood) – √ 2021
- Fun and festive light displays.
122nd St & Hascall – √ 2020
S 118th St & Leavenworth Rd. – √ 2021
S 131st St & Mason St. – √ 2021
Holling Dr & Walnut Street (Trendwood Subdivision) – √ 2021
- If the wind is above 15mph our giant inflatables won’t be on. Wind is not their friend.
S 137th Ave & Briggs Cir (Trendwood Subdivision) – √ 2020
W St & Sandra Lane – √ 2021
- Added nativity and choir with music on south side of the corner house. Santa land in front of the house sequenced with music.
128th & Olive St – √ 2020
Southdale Dr., between S. 129th St. & Winslow Pl. (just NE of 132nd & Harrison) – √ 2021
- Sequenced Christmas show. Runs Sunday-Thurs 5:30-11:00 Fri-Sun 5:30-12:00am.
135th St. & Gertrude St. – √ 2021
- We hope everyone enjoys the lights as much as we do. For the safety of everyone, we would ask that you please not walk through the yard. There are many cords and stakes and we don’t want anyone to get hurt. ENJOY!!!
S 138th St & Greenfield Rd – √ 2020
S. 140th St. (just South of Harrison) – √ 2021
- If you’re interested in hearing and seeing the music and lights of the holidays, please stop by. We have added more animation and so many new songs, both classics and current favorites, there’s something for everyone to love.
S 147th St & Polk St. (StoneyBrook – 147th and Harrison St) – √ 2021
- Rudolph themed light display, tune to 99.3
Aase Family Christmas Light Display – N. 153 Ave. Cir. & Wycliffe Dr. – (south of 156 & Dodge in Wycliff by Lifegate Church) – √ 2021
- Holiday light show set to music with Holiday TV classic themes
N. 153 Ave. Cir. & Wycliffe Dr. – √ 2021
- Light show coordinated with Christmas Music. Displays set: Rudolph, Grinch, Disney and Peanuts.
S. 161st St. & Dewey Ave – √ 2021
S 162nd Ave & Wood Dr. – √ 2021
- My husband made most of these, been doing this for over 40 years
153rd & Washington St – √ 2020
155th & Edna St – √ 2021
Moyers Christmas Display – S. 159th St. & U St. – √ 2021
- Runs from Thanksgiving through New Year’s.
Bradley Family Holidays – Hayes St. between S. 159th Ave. & S. 161st Ave. – √ 2021
- Over 25,00 lights. No display during wet weather.
164th Ave & Z St – √ 2020
- Over 100 pieces in front and back.
S 167th Ave & V St. – √ 2021
S 166th St & Meridian St. – √ 2021
- Tune to 91.9 FM
S. 169th St./Southern Pines Dr. & Portal St. – √ 2021
- Owner occasionally dresses as Santa and hands out candy canes.
170th & M St – √ 2020
Very Visocky Holiday Lights – 176th & J and 175th Ave. & J (near Rohwer Elementary School) – √ 2021
- Synced to music on 95.5 FM.
S 178th St. & Englewood St – √ 2021
179th & Karen Cir – √ 2020
Lillian St between 178th & 179th St. – √ 2021
184th & Lillian (River Oaks) – √ 2021
- Large display of characters from the movie Frozen and Frozen II
S 198th Cir & M St. – √ 2021
- 12 houses with snowmen on-top of the roofs.
S 205th St & A St., Elkhorn – √ 2021
S 221st St & S 220th Ave (The Prairies) – √ 2021
S 220th Circle & Martha St. – √ 2021
- Dozens of themed inflatables, hundreds of lights and decor synchronized to music you can listen to in your car by tuning to the FM station on the yard sign. (Please note if damaging winds, display may be left off)
Bortol Family Christmas Display – Capitol Cir. & N 251st St. (West Shores (off of 250th & Dodge)) – √ 2021
- 39th Year of decorating with our family.
Sycamore Cir & N Park Dr., Gretna – √ 2021
Osborn Family Light Show – S 10th Ave & Maple St, Springfield, NE – (2021 – everything is down due to windstorm, they look forward to being back next year!)
- Thousands of programmable pixel-lights sequenced to popular Christmas songs. The show begins at sundown and ends at 11 p.m.
- See video of their beautiful display here!
Keeping up with the Joneses – N 20th St & Ave B, Plattsmouth – √ 2020
Hull Holiday Light Show – 502 9th St., Scribner, NE – √ 2021
- Lights to music, inflatables
Highway 30 & Old Lincoln Hwy, Kennard, NE – √ 2021
** IMPORTANT NOTE: Please help us keep this list as updated as possible. Homeowners: Would you like to add your house to the list? Please submit your information here. When possible, the website or Facebook links are included for the displays, plus details that were sent to us by the person who created the display.
Find More Helpful Resources: