Looking for Amazing Christmas Light Displays in the Omaha Area? Find beautifully decorated houses with bright lights, inflatables, decorations, and some with thousands of lights choreographed to music!
Thank you to all who have put the time and effort into creating these displays for everyone to enjoy and to everyone who has helped us keep the list updated!
(Pictured above: Corner of Nelson’s Creek Drive and Lake Street (Nelson’s Creek – NW of 144th and Blondo))
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please help us keep this list as updated as possible. If you have updates for 2017 on any of the light displays listed, or if you know of other light displays that should be added, please email us. When possible, the website or Facebook links are included for the displays, plus details that were sent to us by either the person who created the display or by a reader who visited the display.
√ 2017 signifies houses that have been verified for 2017.
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Interactive Map: Blue = Houses, Green = Neighborhoods.
View Omaha Area Christmas Lights in a larger map
Jump Directly to:
North of Dodge
- North Omaha Holiday Lights – Near 24th & Lake Streets – √ 2017
- Lighting: 5 p.m. on Saturday, December 2, to close out Christmas in the Village. Holiday lights will enhance the six-block surrounding area.
- N 34th St & Myrtle Ave, Omaha – √ 2017
- N 35th St. & Newport Ave., Omaha – √ 2017
- Phillips Family Display – N 47th St & State Circle – √ 2017
- Computerized light show. 94.7 FM.
- N 82nd Ave & Iowa St. – √ 2017
- Holiday Blinky Light Show, Raleigh Dr. & Camden Ave. (one block South of Fort Street) – √ 2017
- Su-Th 5 – 10 p.m., Fr-Sa 5 – 10:30 p.m. Frequency is 107.1 FM. We use incandescent and LED lights. If upper left window has a video playing, it’s frequency is 106.7 FM. Due to the videos, there is some silence in some videos and one might need to turn up the volume, remember to turn your volume back down when done.
- Doug’s Lights, Raleigh Dr. & Camden Ave. – √ 2017
- Su-Th 5 – 10 p.m., Fr-Sa 5 – 10:30 p.m. Frequency of 107.5 FM.
- Roanoke Estates – 118th Street just North of Fort – √ 2017
- At least 4 lights displays on every block. Keep going east on Raleigh Dr to Roanoke Park. House straight west of Roanoke Park Pool has an AMAZING display.
- N. 126th St. & Patrick Circle – √ 2017
- The lights are choreographed to music.
- N. 133rd & Miami St. – √ 2017
- Lammers Family Christmas – N 133rd St between Miami and Lake Streets – √ 2017
- Animated Christmas display with more features, songs, channels and lights added each year. Donations welcome for Make-A-Wish Foundation of NE with 100% of the donations going to them.
- N. 134th Ave & Larimore Avenue – √ 2017
- Entire corner is beautiful – many houses are decorated!
- 13468 Larimore Ave, Omaha – √ 2017
- This year, for our 9th annual show, we have combined projection mapping technology with our usual dancing lights and radio-transmitted music to create a display bigger than ever before! Here is a YouTube link to the show: https://youtu.be/KKWmDqyYeyk
- Linden Estates – East side of 144th between Dodge and Blondo – √ 2017
- Corner of Nelson’s Creek Drive and Lake Street (Nelson’s Creek – NW of 144th and Blondo) – √ 2017
- Vanek Christmas: N. 150th Ave & Meredith Ave – √ 2017
- Approximately 40,000 lights. The lights will be on every night from 5:30 until 10:30 from Thanksgiving to sometime around New Year’s Eve.
- 15329 Davidson St, Bennington – √ 2017
- This year, the house’s 40′ x 15′ roof features bright red, green, and white lights across the entire face of the roof, which were designed and dedicated for a loved one. They are accompanied by green lights running horizontally across all of the siding of the house, and windows, wreaths and the North Pole animals all synchronized to over 30 classic Christmas songs. The house is an extremely unique sight and definitely one you won’t want to miss.
- 15358 Burt St, Omaha – √ 2017
- Barrington Park – North of West Dodge Road between 156th and 168th Street – √ 2017
- Silverleaf Estates – East of 192nd, North of Methodist Woman’s Hospital – √ 2017
- N. 212th St. & Appaloosa Dr, Elkhorn – √ 2017
Pictured: Bellino display on Cedardale Rd in Papillion between Washington and 72nd Street
South of Dodge
- Lights and Sounds of Christmas – W 31st Ave between Calhoun St. & Modification Rd., Bellevue – √ 2017
- Over 30,000 lights on display – approximately a 45 minute show.
- Childs Rd E & Camp Gifford Rd., Bellevue – √ 2017
- Computerized light show. Incorporating two houses in display. Playing 18 fully synchronized songs to lights, over an hours’ worth of songs so come back several times if you do not want to sit through the entire show. See video of a previous year’s shows, but always making new changes. https://vimeo.com/117454353
- Randall Dr. between Betz Rd. & Thomas Dr. – √ 2017
- S 9th Cir & S. 9th Ave, Bellevue – √ 2017
- Holiday Lights Festival – Downtown Omaha – √ 2017
- South 13th Street just South of the Zoo – √ 2017
- South Omaha Holiday Lights – Along 24th Street between L and Q Streets – √ 2017
- Lighting Ceremony will be held at 4911 S. 24th Street (24th & N St.) on Saturday, December 2 at 5:30 p.m. Lights will shine bright along 24th Street between L and Q Streets.
- On Tregaron Dr. South of Fairview Rd., Bellevue – √ 2017
- S. 25th St. & Robin Dr, Bellevue – √ 2017
- S. 25th St. & Virginia St., Bellevue – √ 2017
- Florence Dr between S. 25th St. & Gindy Dr., Bellevue – √ 2017
- Sandra St between S. 30th St. & Sarpy Ave., Bellevue – √ 2017
- Lights and blowups and all set to music.
- Daniell St & S. 34th Circle, Bellevue – √ 2017
- S. 44th St. & Giles Rd, Bellevue – √ 2017
- S. 46th St. & Suburban Dr, Omaha (North of Bryan High School) – √ 2017
- S 48th St & Y St. – √ 2017
- S 48th Ave between W and Y Street – √ 2017
- Wood River Drive Christmas Street, Bellevue (51st & Harrison, behind Bag N Save) – √ 2017
- Many of the houses on this street have a ton of lights and figurines, even a flying Santa and his reindeer. If you enter the neighborhood from the Bag N Save parking lot off of 51st and Harrison, you will see a sign from the neighborhood and Merry Christmas strung across the street.
- S. 66th St. & ‘A’ St. – √ 2017
- Lights by Led’s: Ontario St. & S. 74th St. – √ 2017
- Go west at 72nd and Grover and first left. The show starts at 6 p.m. daily. Off by 10:30 weeknights, midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Huge lit tower in Aksarben Village at 67th & Center – √ 2017
- S 68th St & E. Centennial Rd., Papillion – √ 2017
- Bellino display on Cedardale Rd in Papillion between Washington and 72nd Street
- South 80th Street in Papillion’s Shadow Lake – √ 2017
- Greenleaf Drive between Edgewood Blvd & Cottonwood Ave., La Vista
- Paddock Road & Pauline St. – Petri Polarpalooza – √ 2017
- In 2017, try and count the penguins. Dancing trees to music. 5 – 10 p.m. if not raining.
- S River Rock Drive between Port Royal Dr. & Flint Dr., Papillion – √ 2017
- From 2016 – Outside display with 100 blow molds. Support our troops theme.
- Papillion Christmas Lights: Valleyview Dr. & Diane St., Papillion – √ 2017
- Lights are on from Thanksgiving evening through the beginning of January. See Veterans Display here.
- S. 98th St between Val Verde Dr. & Centennial Rd. – Val Verde subdivision – √ 2017
- Computerized Christmas light show set to music, 6 songs for ~20 minutes.
- S 103rd St & Brentwood Dr., La Vista
- S 103rd St & S. 103rd Circle, La Vista – √ 2017
- Twas the Light Before Christmas: Elm Hurst Drive & S. 104th St., La Vista – No Display for 2017
- NOTE FOR 2017: This years Christmas lights will not be put up this year 2017, but we will be back in 2018 better and brighter. Thanks all!
- 103rd & Mockingbird – √ 2017
- Has a huge blow up display.
- Mockingbird Dr & S 106th Cir. – √ 2017
- Over 70 inflatables and over 6000 lights laser show for people to enjoy.
- Southdale Drive between S. 129th St. & Winslow Pl. (just North of Harrison) – √ 2017
- 2017: Featuring 17 ft Mega Tree. 7th year and growing!
- Ohern St & Amy Circle – √ 2017
- S. 142nd St. & Drexel Circle – √ 2017
- S 150th St between Drexel St. and Harrison St. – √ 2017
- N. 153rd Ave Cir & Wycliffe Dr. – (South of 156 & Dodge in Wycliff by Lifegate Church) – √ 2017
- Monroe Cir & S. 157th St.
- Hayes St. between S. 159th Ave & S. 161st Ave. (See 2017 picture.) – √ 2017
- Lillian Street between 178th & 179th St. – √ 2017
- Hawthorne Neighborhood – √ 2017
- Features streets and streets of curbside trees lit up with Green lights on top and white lights on the trunks. It’s magical. Directions: Go north on 176th Avenue from Q Street; West on Orchard Avenue from 168th St; OR East on Orchard Avenue from 180th St.
- Just north of 192nd and L – √ 2017
- Big Display of lights both in front and back yard.
- S 197th St. & Pasadena St. – √ 2017
- 2017: Added new inflatables this year as well as other additions. Tune radio to 91.9 FM to listen to Christmas Music synced to the lights.
- Thousands of lights sync’d to music via FM Transmitter. Dozens of inflatables, both sides of yard and house covered with decor.
- Max’s Lights: Trailridge Blvd. & West Center Road
- The Sanctuary – Neighborhood South of 229th & Center
- Capitol Circle & N 251st St. – SE of 252nd & Dodge. West Shores neighborhood. – √ 2017
- 8th Ave & S. 36th St., Council Bluffs – √ 2017
- Display combines Halloween and Christmas, and large inflatables.
- Abbott’s Christmas Lights – 6th Ave between S. 34th St. & S. 35th St., Council Bluffs – √ 2017
- Starts Saturday, Nov. 25th at 6 p.m. A fully computerized light show with 114 channels of light-o-rama, 96 channels of dmx.
- Grace St. & Carson Ave., Council Bluffs, IA – √ 2017
- Corner of Richfield Loop and McPherson Ave, Council Bluffs – √ 2017
- Baird’s Christmas Lights: 1233 E Ave, Red Oak, Iowa – √ 2017
- 2017: The plan is to turn on lights the second weekend of December. They will be on through New Years night.
- To get to the lights from Red Oak: 9 miles north on highway 48. Then 3 miles west on 110th street. Then turn south onto E avenue. Once you’re on E avenue you should see them. 1233 E Ave Red Oak, IA.
- 21020 Cougar Avenue and 21406 Cougar Ave – Honey Creek, IA – “Animated Lights on Cougar Avenue” – √ 2017
- A Crab Orchard Christmas – 742 Main St, Crab Orchard, NE – √ 2017
- Visit Facebook page for updated dates and times of display.
- 2017 Schedule: December 8-10th 6 – 10 pm. December 15th-25th 6-10 pm. Donations collected will go to the Samaritan Fund at Cornerstone Lutheran Church in Beatrice.
- 508 Linn Ave, Kennard NE – √ 2017
- Several inflatables, lights choreographed to music, animated deer and water scene.
Find More Helpful Resources: