Looking for Amazing Christmas Light Displays in the Council Bluffs Area?
Find the best Christmas Lights in Council Bluffs full of beautifully decorated houses with bright lights, inflatables, decorations, and some with thousands of lights choreographed to music!
Pictured: Harrison St. & Fleming Ave., Council Bluffs
Looking for Christmas Light Displays in Omaha? Find them here!
Thank you to all who have put the time and effort into creating these displays for everyone to enjoy and to everyone who has helped us keep the list updated!
** IMPORTANT NOTE: Please help us keep this list as updated as possible. Homeowners: Would you like to verify, update, or add your house to the list? Please submit your information here. When possible, the website or Facebook links are included for the displays, plus details that were sent to us by the person who created the display.
** PLEASE NOTE: Please be courteous as you drive by these houses. Remember that you are in a neighborhood, and so please drive slowly, do not park in or block other driveways, and do not blare the music.
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Find More Holiday Fun Here:
Check out the Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt as you are driving around looking at lights!
Interactive Map: Green Tree = Decorated Houses, Red Tree = Lights Synchronized to Music.
View Omaha & Council Bluffs Area Christmas Lights in a larger map
= Lights Synchronized to Music
= Favorite Static Displays
= NEW Addition in 2021
√ 2021 = Houses that have been verified for 2021.
Council Bluffs Christmas Lights
Abbott’s Christmas Lights – 6th Ave between S. 34th St. & S. 35th St., Council Bluffs – √ 2021
- Computer-controlled light show.
S 35th St. & 10th Ave, Council Bluffs – √ 2020
9th Ave. & Ash St., Council Bluffs – √ 2021
- Lots of lights and inflatables.
S 18th St. & 5th Ave, Council Bluffs – √ 2020
- Many blow up and lights.
Ave M Way & Nash Blvd, Council Bluffs – √ 2021
- Tune to 88.3 for music
S. 10th St. & 18th Ave., Council Bluffs – √ 2020
- Lights are synched to music.
Delong Ave & Mynster Springs Road, Council Bluffs – √ 2021
- The 12 smaller trees blink to the music. Everything is handmade, and approximately 20,000 lights.
Filmore Ave & Fleming Ave, Council Bluffs – √ 2021
Locust Lodge Ave & N Broadway, Council Bluffs – √ 2021
- Neighborhood Christmas display with 1950s nativity in the circle at the top of the hill.
Kimberly Dr & Opal Dr, Council Bluffs – √ 2021
- Musical light show. Lights sync to the music.
Twelve Oaks Dr & Butler St., Council Bluffs – √ 2021
- Celebrate the season with us! We have 3 sides of our house decorated with snowmen, nativity scene, nutcrackers, Santa and his sleigh pulled by reindeer! Many bought and homemade decorations!
Ridgewood Dr & Knollwood Dr, Council Bluffs – √ 2021
Baird’s Christmas Lights: 1233 E Ave., Red Oak, IA – √ 2021 (Begins Dec. 11, 2021)
- To get to the lights from Red Oak: 9 miles north on highway 48. Then 3 miles west on 110th St. Then turn south onto E Ave. Once you’re on E Ave., you should see them. 1233 E Ave., Red Oak, IA.
21020 Cougar Ave. and 21406 Cougar Ave., Honey Creek, IA – “Animated Lights on Cougar Avenue” – √ 2021
Mellor Holiday Lights, 1604 Timber Lane, Glenwood, IA – √ 2021
- 40,000+ LED lights this year, new jollier Santa in the 65’ Ford Pickup full of gifts!
** IMPORTANT NOTE: Please help us keep this list as updated as possible. Homeowners: Would you like to add your house to the list? Please submit your information here. When possible, the website or Facebook links are included for the displays, plus details that were sent to us by the person who created the display.
Find More Helpful Resources: