It is always a good idea to verify before visiting, as event details may change. Find this weekend's top events, and keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Follow Family Fun in Omaha on Facebook or Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Christmas at Union Station
The Durham Museum invites you to join in the festivities during Christmas at Union Station. Included with regular museum admission.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony (Friday, November 27, 4 – 8 p.m. – Tree lighting happens at approximately 7 p.m.)
- Ethnic Trees Exhibit (November 27, 2015 – January 3, 2016)
- Family Nights with Santa (Tuesdays, December 1, 8, 15 & 22, 5 – 8 p.m.)
- Ethnic Holiday Festival (Friday, December 4, 5 – 9 p.m.)
- Holiday Concert Series (Saturdays 10 a.m.- 3 p.m., Sundays 1 – 3 p.m., & Tuesdays 5 – 8 p.m. in December)
- Noon Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Disclaimer: Products and services listed on this site should not imply endorsement by Family Fun in Omaha. All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Family Fun in Omaha strives for accuracy, completeness, suitability, and validity of the information on this site, but they will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.