Vala’s Pumpkin Patch is a favorite destination every Fall for many local families! With over 50 activities to enjoy, and 3 live shows daily, there is so much to see and do for all ages!
Popular attractions include the Great Pumpkin Jump with 3 options for various ages, Pedal Carts, Lost Pumpkin Mine, Corn Maze, Hayrack Ride, Petting Corral, and Barnyard Adventure Ride for the little ones. New this year is a Big Slide Ride, which lands in the corn maze, Souvenir Cups, and the option to reserve your campfire online!
For more information on Highlights, What’s New in 2013, and Available Discounts, visit Helpful Tips for Visiting Vala’s here!
- Mondays – Thursdays: $10.54 / person
- Fridays – Sundays: $14.99 / person
- September Weekend Discount: $12.88 / person
- Ages 2 and under are Free
- Where: 12102 South 180th Street, Gretna, NE 68028 (South of Highway 370 on 180th Street – Directions)
- When: Friday, September 20th through Thursday, October 31st, 2013
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
One lucky Family Fun in Omaha reader will win Two Passes to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch (value $29.98)! Each pass is valid for one admission.
- Simply enter through Rafflecopter below by signing in with your Facebook account or with your name and email address.
- Earn additional entries as described.
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING AND GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
GIVEAWAY ENDS: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:59pm, CST.
OTHER: Entrants must be 19 or older and located in the US only. The winner will be selected using Rafflecopter and notified via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen. Duplicate entries will be deleted.