Are you looking for ideas for Fun Winter Activities and Events in Omaha? Enjoy many Family-Friendly Things to Do in Omaha this Winter!
Join our growing community and keep updated on FUN EVENTS EACH WEEKEND plus more Omaha family-friendly activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Things to Do in Omaha this Winter
In the Omaha Winter Fun Guide, find many things to do:
- FREE January Events
- Indoor Playgrounds and Activities
- 10+ FREE Indoor Things to Do in Omaha
- Ice Skating
- Indoor Swimming
- Current Discounts on Family Fun
- Things to Do with Kids in Omaha
- 11 Midwest Indoor Waterparks
FREE Fun in January
Enjoy family-friendly events coming up in Omaha, including these 10+ FREE Omaha Events in January!… [Read More…]
Indoor Playgrounds and Activities
- Discover many Indoor Play Centers in the Omaha Area that provide a great option for active play during cold and snowy weather or hot summer days with Trampolines, Bounce Houses, Warrior Obstacle Courses, Open Gym Time, Indoor Pools, and more!
10+ FREE Things to Do Indoors in Omaha
- Enjoy 10+ ideas of Free things to do indoors in Omaha, plus more ideas for $5 or less!
Sponsored by Grover Ice, Omaha’s Midtown Ice Rink
- Enjoy several indoor and outdoor options for Ice Skating in the Omaha Area!
- Looking for active fun this Winter? Find many fun locations and special events to go Snowshoeing, Ice Fishing, Skiing, and Ice Skating in the Omaha Area!
- Omaha Children’s Museum
- The Durham Museum
- Joslyn Art Museum (ArtWorks area for kids) – FREE
- Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum
- Union Pacific Railroad Museum – FREE
- Looking for fun indoor swimming pools and waterparks in Omaha? Kids will love splashing and playing around at these fun locations in Omaha!
Save on Family Fun at Omaha Area Attractions
- Save on family fun at several local attractions with these current discounts available now through Groupon.
Things to Do with Kids in Omaha
- For more ideas for family fun during all seasons of the year, be sure to also visit the Ultimate Guide of Things to Do in Omaha.
11 Midwest Indoor Waterparks
- Love waterparks that are open all year round? They are fun for the entire family and a great way to spend those cold Winter months or rainy spring afternoons. We’ve rounded up some Fun Midwest Indoor Waterparks!
Have a wonderful Winter season!
It is always a good idea to verify the information with the business before visiting.