Santa and his elves will be all over Omaha and Council Bluffs to visit with boys and girls and share a little Holiday cheer!
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Find 100+ Holiday Events in Omaha for many family-friendly events this Holiday Season!
It is always a good idea to verify the information with the business before visiting as details and times may change.
Santa’s Wonderland at Bass Pro Shop – Nov. 10 – Dec. 24, 2018
- Games, activities, crafts, and more.
- Please Note: Guests must have a Bass Pass to see Santa. Guests can pick one up, while supplies last, at the ticket depot located in Wonderland. Come early in the year as a couple weeks before Christmas they run out of passes early in the day.
Oak View Mall – Nov. 17 – Dec. 24, 2018
- Visit Santa in his village located in the Lower Level Younker’s Court.
Westroads Mall – TBA
- Visit Santa in his village located in Von Maur Court.
Santa’s Magic Shows at Omaha Children’s Museum – TBA, Included with regular admission
- Enchanting winter wonderland populated by friendly characters like the Snow Queen, Holly the Elf, and, of course, Santa. Included with museum admission, but requires a timed ticket due to limited seating in each show. Professional photographs available for additional cost.
Santa at Regency Court – TBA
- Pictures available for purchase.
- Location: 87th & Pacific.
Santa’s Workshop at Shadow Lake Towne Center – Nov. TBA – Dec. 24, 2018
- Visit Santa at his Holiday Workshop.
Santa at Cabela’s – Nov. 11 – Dec. 10, 2018
- Free photo with Santa, crafts and more.
Santa Goes to Space at SAC Aerospace Museum – Dec. 1, 2018 (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.), Included with regular admission
- Santa Claus and Star Wars (the Imperial Stormtroopers of the 501st Legion) join forces for a fun-filled family day. Young guests will have the opportunity to visit with Santa and experience Space Day. Space-related booths, free pictures with Santa and Star Wars Characters, activities, make-and take ornament, and holiday music are part of the day! Event is included in the price of admission and pre-registration is not necessary.
- Stop by and take photos with Santa. Plus, see and pet Santa’s reindeer.
- Completely Kids food drive. Join in a food drive to help kids in the metro area.
- TBA (10 a.m. – noon), Maple Bank, 13220 Birch Dr., Omaha
- TBA (10 a.m. – noon), West Center Bank, 2545 S. 180th St., Omaha
Family Nights with Santa at The Durham Museum – Tuesdays, Dec. 4-18, 2018 (5-8 p.m.), Included with regular admission
- Santa and his reindeer visit the museum the first three Tuesday nights in December leading up to Christmas. Families can also make holiday crafts and enjoy live performances by local choirs and ensembles. Museum admission applies.
Santa is Coming to Fremont Mall – TBA (10:30 a.m.), FREE
- Meet the firefighters of the Fremont Fire Department, see their truck, and see Santa!
Lauritzen Gardens Holiday Happening – TBA (12 – 4 p.m.), Included with regular admission
- Santa Claus will be available for pictures, and children can make creative holiday crafts to take home. Regular Garden admission applies.
Holiday Party at Go! Kids’ Gym – TBA (5:30 – 7:30 p.m.)
- Santa will be there from 6:30-7:30 p.m., make and take holiday ornaments, holiday treats, and more. Cost is $9 per child (2 and under free with sibling), free for Members.
The Santa Experience at The Wonder Nook – TBA (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Join the Greatest Adventure team for a party with Santa and Mrs Claus! Make a craft, listen to stories, dance, and have the opportunity to take your own pictures taken with Santa.
- Tickets are $5 per child in advance. If spots are still available the day of the event, tickets will be $8 at the door.
Breakfast and Dinner with Santa
Breakfast with Santa with Papillion’s Recreation Department – Dec. 15, 2018 (9 – 11 a.m.)
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast followed by storytime and pictures with Santa Claus.
- Location: Karen’s Fireside. $12/person. Registration in advance required.
Supper with Santa at the Omaha Zoo & Aquarium – TBA (6 – 8 p.m.)
- Enjoy a spaghetti dinner, cookie decorating, craft stations, story time, exploring Scott Aquarium and pictures with Santa. Cost is $18 per person for Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium members or $23 for non-members. Children 2 and under are free. Reservations are required.
Breakfast with Santa at Bravo – TBA (9 a.m.)
- Enjoy breakfast with Santa at Bravo at 9 a.m. Free pictures with Santa and crafts will be provided.
Dinner with Santa at Quaker Steak & Lube – TBA (5 – 8 p.m.)
- Kids eat for $.99 with the purchase of an entree. A photographer will be on site to take a photo of your children with Santa.
Find More Helpful Resources: