Love taking your kids trick-or-treating? Find a variety of fun Trick or Treat Events in the Omaha Area!
It is always a good idea to verify the information with the business before visiting as details may change.
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
FREE Trick or Treat Events
1. Tricks & Treats at Westwood Plaza – 10/20 (6 – 8 p.m.), FREE
- 2nd annual Tricks & Treats family event at Westwood Plaza! Participating tenants will provide treats to children from 6 – 8 p.m. FREE Trick-or-Treat bags and Foam Glow Sticks for the first 1,500 children.
- Location: Westwood Plaza, 120th & West Center Road.
2. Trick or Treat at One Pacific Place – 10/21, (1 – 3 p.m.), FREE
- Free Trick-or-Treating. Meet and take pictures with Super Hero Characters, and enjoy games and hot apple cider.
- Location: One Pacific Place, 10381 Pacific St, Omaha.
3. Trick-or-Treat at Westroads Mall – 10/27, (6 – 8 p.m.), FREE
- Free Trick-or-Treat bags (while supplies last) filled with goodies and coupons from Westroads Mall retailers. LINE LOCATION – The line for the bags will form at the Flagship Commons entrance on the North West side, second level.
4. Monster Mash Bash at Oak View Mall – 10/27, (6 – 9 p.m.) FREE
- Wear Your Costume and Trick or Treat at participating retailers throughout the Mall. Games, crafts, Costume contest, dance off competition, and Mini-Movie Theater.
5. Trick-or-Treat at the Union Pacific Railroad Museum – 10/28 (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.), FREE
- Costumed guests are invited to explore the museum and receive non-food “treats” along the way. Location: Union Pacific Museum, 200 Pearl St, Council Bluffs, Iowa.
6. Omaha’s Great Pumpkin Festival at Village Pointe – 10/28, FREE
- 3 – 5 p.m. – Trick-or-treating, special characters, and games in the CHI Health Amphitheater with Millard South Deca, part of an entire day of fun.
7. Halloween Hoopla at Shadow Lake Towne Center – 10/29, (1 – 3 p.m.), FREE
- Enjoy trick or treating, free hay rack rides, and more.
8. Trick-or-Treat at Regency Court – 10/29, (1 – 3 p.m.), FREE
- Enjoy trick-or-treating at Regency Court.
9. Old Market Fall Festival – 10/29 (1 – 4 p.m.), FREE
- Dress in costume for this fun and free family experience in the Old Market.
10. A Spooky Good Time: Trunk or Treat – 10/29 (4 – 6 p.m.), FREE
- Wear your costume and get into the Halloween spirit at this FREE trunk or treat event. Activities include: Equipment from the OPD and OFD on display, visit Goodwill’s partner organizations for treats, bounce house, and more.
- Location: Goodwill Omaha, 4805 N 72nd St.
11. Old Towne Bellevue Trick or Treat – 10/29, (4:00 – 6:30 p.m.), FREE
- Trick or Treat the Streets of Olde Towne Bellevue.
12. City of La Vista Halloween Safe Night – 10/31, (5:30 – 7 p.m.), FREE
- Hay rack rides, trick-or-treating, spook tent, and free hot dogs.
- Location: La Vista Community Center (8116 Park View Blvd.)
3 more Trick or Treat Events with Admission
Spooktacular at Omaha Zoo and Aquarium – 10/14, 10/15, 10/20, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 10/28 & 10/29; (5:30 – 8:30 p.m.)
- See free-flying bats or nocturnal animals during their daylight cycle. The evening includes admission to Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium after-hours, trick-or-treating and fun interactive activities. Spooktacular event tickets do not include general Zoo admission. Exhibits open for Spooktacular include: Lied Jungle®, Kingdoms of the Night®, Suzanne and Walter Scott Aquarium, and Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom Pavilion.
- Purchase tickets in advance for $8.95 per person for Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium® members or $9.95 per person for non-members online or at Guest Services. Children 2 and under are free.
Healthy Trick-or-Treat Nights at Omaha Children’s Museum – 10/17 & 10/24, (5:30 – 7:30 p.m.)
- Come in costume and collect healthy treats at various stations throughout the Museum, get your picture taken with characters, and enjoy a safe and fun night of play. Included with regular museum admission.
The Great Hall-oween Haunt at The Durham Museum – 10/24, (5 – 8 p.m.)
- Come in costume and trick-or-treat with historical characters throughout the museum. Make a craft, take a tour of the Haunted Train and the Cobweb Caboose, play games, spooky experiments, and a performance by UNO’s The Moving Company and a costume conga line.