As the kids bring home more and more candy, consider participating in the Halloween Candy Buy Back program.
Many dentists and other organizations across the country pay you or give you a reward in exchange for candy, and then send it to US troops.
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Note: As details may change, it is recommended to verify with the location before visiting.
Halloween Candy Buy Back
Bayliss Park – My Pediatric Dentist – Nov. 1 – 11
My Pediatric Dentist – Bayliss Park, 114-1/2 S. 6th St., Council Bluffs, IA
- Bring in your unopened candy and they will pay you $1 per pound (up to 5 pounds per family).
Capehart Family Dentistry – Nov. 1 – 6
2110 Towne Center Dr., Bellevue, NE AND 108th & Hwy. 370, Papillion, NE
- Earn $1 per pound of candy you donate. All candy collected will be donated to Operation Gratitude. This organization sends care packages to deployed U.S. Service Members and First Responders.
Corpuz Family Dentistry – Nov. 1, Nov. 4-5
- They buy your candy back for $1 a pound, up to 5 lbs and then send to the troops!
- Location: 5311 S 138th St., Omaha.
Legacy Dental – Nov. 1 (3 – 6 p.m.)
3808 S. 203rd Plz., Ste. 600, Omaha, NE (Next door to MetroStars Gymnastics)
- In their first-ever Halloween Candy Buy Back, Legacy Dental will give the kids $1 a pound for their candy. Plus, there will be fun door prizes and kids can decorate a card to support our troops. The child who trades in the most pounds of candy will receive a $50 Visa gift card. Candy collected will be donated to troops.
Premier Dental – Nov. 4 (3 – 7 p.m.)
17110 Lakeside Hills Plz., Omaha, NE
- Kids can donate their Halloween Candy to earn $1 per pound. Plus, door prizes will be handed out to each participant! The candy will be donated to U.S. servicemen and women.
Ridgeview Dental – Oct. 28 – 31, Nov. 4-6 (see here for times)
18130 Wright St., Omaha, NE
- Ridgeview Dental will pay $1 per pound, up to 10 pounds. The candy will then be sent to our troops abroad through Operation Gratitude.
Ries Orthodontics – Nov. 4-5 (7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
624 N. 129th St., Ste. 100, Omaha, NE
- Dr. Ries will pay $1 per pound. The candy will then be donated to area charities.
Smile Station Pediatric Dentistry – Nov. 1 (2 – 5 p.m.)
6801 S. 180th St., Omaha, NE AND 3838 N. 168th Ave., Omaha, NE
- Bring your little trick-or-treaters to donate their Halloween candy and earn $1 per pound, up to 5 pounds per child. Plus, enjoy prizes, a raffle, and more! Candy will be donated to Treat the Troops and the Open Door Mission.
- See more FUN in our Omaha Halloween Family Fun Guide!