There are MANY Free Events to enjoy this weekend! Be sure to visit the Family-Friendly Event Calendar for additional details on these and ALL of the free activities coming up! It is always a good idea to verify with the business before visiting. See more Upcoming Events in Omaha here!
- 10 Free Family-Friendly Activities to Enjoy Over the Holiday Break in Omaha
- 80+ Family-Friendly Things to Do in Omaha this Winter (Many Free!)
- Amazing Christmas Light Displays in the Omaha Area
- Celebrate New Years in the Omaha Area with many Family-Friendly Events
- Miracle on Farnam – 11/15-1/1, 8am-1am (Read about our visit here!)
- Gingerbread House Display at the Mormon Trail Center – 11/17-12/29
- Christmas Around the World – 11/17-12/31, 9am-9pm
- Holiday Lights Festival – 11/22-1/6
- Omaha Public Library Holiday Events – 12/1-12/29
- Christmas at Boys Town – 12/2-1/11
- Free Admission to Lauritzen Gardens – 12/29-12/30, 9am-5pm (Read about our fun visit here!)
- Free General Admission to the Joslyn Art Museum – 10am-noon
- Pacific Life Sounds of the Season – 7-8pm
- Noon Year’s Eve Party at W. Dale Clark Main Library – 12/31, 12:30-2:30pm
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Spectacular – 12/31, 7pm
- Nature Nook at Hummel Park Nature Center – $1/child, 1/2-1/3, 10-10:45am
- Westroads Kid’s Club – 1/2, 10:30-11:30am
It is always a good idea to verify with the business before visiting. If you know of a Free Family Event happening this weekend, please leave a comment below and I will add it to the list!
Have a wonderful fun-filled weekend!