Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Please Note: It is always a good idea to verify the information with the business before visiting, as details may change.
2020 UPDATE: Most of these events are not happening this year, and we hope to see them again in 2021. Please visit Halloween Events in Omaha for the most updated list of fun and creative events this year.
Halloween is Brewing with Fun at Mahoney State Park – Oct. 3 (2:30 – 5:30 p.m.), FREE [NE State Park Entry Permit required]
- Celebrate Halloween with a kids’ costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, scavenger hunt, and a bonfire.
- Location: Mahoney State Park, 28500 W. Park Hwy., Ashland, NE.
Dog Days of Fall: Dog Halloween Costume Parade – Oct. 31 (12 – 2 p.m.), $10/dog, $10.95/person
- Dress up your pups and show them off at our first ever dog day at the orchard!
- $10/dog (all dogs require the fee, whether in costume participating or not); $10.95/person activity passes available for orchard activities, FREE for children ages 3 and under
- Location: Ditmars Orchard, 19475 225th St., Council Bluffs, IA.