Find the best Halloween Decorated Houses and Halloween Yard Displays in Omaha and surrounding areas here!
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Homeowners: Would you like to add your house to the list? Please submit your information here.
** PLEASE NOTE: Please be courteous as you drive by these houses. Remember that you are in a neighborhood, and so please drive slowly, and do not park in or block other driveways.
Looking for more fun this Halloween? Find many Halloween events in Omaha here!
Find an Omaha Area Halloween Decorated House near you with this Interactive Map:
Find an Omaha Halloween Decorated House near you here!
√ 2021 = Houses that have been verified for 2021.
Jump Directly to:
Halloween Decorated Houses and Halloween Yard Displays near Omaha
NORTH OF DODGE
- Tune the radio station to 107.5 to listen to kid friendly spooky stories.
“Nightmare on Redick Street” – 10362 Redick Ave., Cherry Hills, Omaha – √ 2021
- A favorite Halloween stop in Omaha. The house is lit up with eerie sounds nightly from 6:30 – 10 p.m.
- Visit their Facebook page for updates and pictures.
N. 77th St. & Nebraska Ave., Omaha – √ 2020
- This house features a Halloween light display for the community to drive-by.
- Animatronics and creepy spiders. Kid friendly but no inflatables.
53rd & Corby St – √ 2020
N 63rd St. & Parker St – √ 2020
67th St & Blondo – √ 2020
N 91st St & Ames Ave – √ 2020
Sunburst St & N 116th Ave, in Roanoke Estates – √ 2020
- Holiday Blinky Light Show is a light and audio (from your FM radio) show.
N 118th St & Raleigh Dr – (Near 118th & Fort) – √ 2020
SISTER’S GRIM – N 127th St & Laurel Ave – √ 2020
- Winchester Heights just North of Fort. Look for Wonda the ghost in the window, not to mention their 12 foot skeleton.
- Decorations are not scary so they are appropriate for all ages. Some blow ups may not be up during very windy conditions but everything else will still be lit.
- This year, they are doing a fun theme that ANYONE will enjoy! Dinosaurs!! Great for the little kids and the older ones too! Come by and get some candy inside of the dinos CAVE!!
N 173rd Ave Cir & N 174th St (Manchester Park) – √ 2020
N. 183rd St. & Lafayette Ave., Elkhorn – √ 2020
- Many decorations up now, with most of the decorations up and running around October 25th.
190th & Corby, Elkhorn – √ 2020
- Inflatable on from 5 p.m. -11 p.m.
N. 191st St. & George Miller Parkway (192nd & Maple Indian Pointe) – √ 2020
- Come see the Ramblingwood cemetery!
SOUTH OF DODGE
S 31st Ave & Jackson – √ 2020
- 4 inflatables and a graveyard and more!
S 21st St & Spring St. – √ 2020
- Spiders galore.
S. 25th St. & Florence Dr, Bellevue – √ 2020
- They have a huge display, tons of animatronics that will start going off the week of Halloween. Feel free to take pictures and videos just please be respectful and don’t touch or pull on display.
- Features a fun Halloween display.
S 47th St & Margo St. – √ 2020
Cottonwood Ave. and Magnolia Ct. – √ 2020
- All decorations are handmade.
Remington Rd & N Fillmore St, Papillion – √ 2020
Fenwick St & Eastview Dr., Papillion – √ 2020
- Old style blow mold plastic Halloween displays. More spiders. Digital display is back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubBsyYXLeYM&t=7s
Lakewood Dr. & Port Royal Dr. – Summit Ridge – √ 2020
Walnut Creek Dr & Flint Dr., Papillion – √ 2020
87th & Q St. – √ 2020
- Several inflatables, skeletons and lights.
122nd Ave. and R St. – √ 2020
- Kid-friendly decorations.
S 110th St & Farnam (Lamp park corner house south entrance) – √ 2020
- Lights will be on Fridays and Saturdays.
Pierce St between S. 137th Ave & Holling Dr (Trendwood Subdivision) – √ 2020
S 137th Ave & Briggs Cir – √ 2020
- They have a lot of new stuff this year! Everything will be up and lit every night, weather permitting. The giant inflatables don’t like windy days. Adding a hashtag sign so people can tag us. #TheJackHouse
- Spider theme. not gory
- Halloween light show 6 – 10 p.m.
S 162nd Ave & Wood Dr. – √ 2020
149th St. & Drexel St. – √ 2020
- Full size 11th Doctor, TARDIS, Dalek, Pirate ship, Skeleton Pirate
- We have a kid section every year on Halloween as well as an adult section, hope to see lots of people on Halloween.
- Walk through haunted garage
- Spooky but fun for families. Best at night.
- Disney’s Haunted Mansion themed. Covers 3 yards.
190th & Rosewood St, Whitetail Creek – √ 2020
- Decorations on from 6pm- 10pm every night.
- They have made almost everything!
176 & J St., Omaha – √ 2020
- The Halloween light display will be synced to music and features 50 blow molds and 9 blow-ups. Songs will be “Spooky Scary Skeletons,” “Monster Mash,” “Purple People Eaters,” and “Time Warp.” The lights can be enjoyed beginning October 3rd from 6 – 10 p.m. and longer on Halloween night.
- Always has an amazing Christmas Display. See their Halloween display, too!
8th Avenue and 36th Street, Council Bluffs – √ 2020
- Lots of inflatables, disco lights, and a real hearse.
- Huge Haunted Graveyard with live monsters
“Osborn Family Halloween Light Display” – Maple St. & S. 10th Ave, Springfield, NE – √ 2021
- 87.9 FM – Over 5000 lights choreographed to music. Talking/Singing pumpkins featured in viral TikTok video with over 11 million views. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8jquRjp/
- Follow Osborn Family Light Show on Facebook for updates and See video clip here!
More Halloween Fun:
Visit our Omaha Halloween Fun Guide for all things Halloween in Omaha in one place!