Omaha Railroad Days, an annual celebration of all things train and track, will be held July 13 – 14, 2019!
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Railroad Days 2019
A family pass for Railroad Days is only $15!
One $15 pass admits two adults and your dependent children or two grandparents and up to four grandchildren, for both days. A $5 pass is also available for one additional adult with purchase of a family pass.
This includes transportation between locations and all the special activities that each location has to offer!
- Durham Museum
- Lauritzen Gardens
- Union Pacific Railroad Museum
- RailsWest Railroad Museum
- Union Pacific’s Home Plate
- and the Historic General Dodge House.
Railroad Days – July 13 – 14 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.) – $15/Family
- It is a wonderful deal with purchase of an All Aboard Pass for $15/family (limit 2 adults + $5 addl. adult.)
- Includes admission and transportation to all locations – Durham Museum, Lauritzen Gardens, Union Pacific Railroad Museum, RailsWest Railroad Museum, Union Pacific’s Home Plate, and the Historic General Dodge House.