Do you have a Fourth grader this year?
The Every Kid Outdoors (formerly Every Kid in a Park) program provides all 4th grade students and their families with FREE admission to National Parks and other federal lands and waters for an entire year!
Every Kid Outdoors – How it Works
The program runs from September 1st – August 31st each year. Students who are fourth graders (as of September of the current school year) can download their passes beginning September 1st. The pass will expire August 31st following their 4th grade year.
If you visit a site that charges entrance fees per person: The pass admits all children under 16 and up to three adults for free.
If your group visits a site that charges vehicle entrance fees: The pass admits all children under 16 and all adults in up to one passenger vehicle. Commercial vehicles can’t use a pass to get in.
The pass does not cover:
- Parking fees
- Special tours
- Fees for local, city, or state parks and recreation areas unless they say that they accept this pass.
- Some sites are managed by private operators. They may not honor the pass. Check with the site ahead of time to find out.
Every Kid Outdoors – How to Sign Up
Ready to sign your 4th grader up?
- Sign up for your free pass here
- Print the paper voucher
- Plan a FUN trip to a National Park or visit Every Kid Outdoors to discover all of the places you can go.
- Show the paper voucher to receive free admission to National Parks and other federal lands and waters for an entire year!
Enjoy the great outdoors!
Please Note: As always, be sure to call ahead to make sure the park you plan to visit accepts the free pass. Print your pass and bring it with you when you visit. Electronic copies are not accepted. Your pass has a unique code and cannot be copied or transferred. See complete rules here.
Find More Fun:
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!