Advent Calendars are a fun way to help kids count down the days until Christmas. You can fill them with small toys, ornaments, or candy.
Some of our favorite ideas is to fill them with service ideas, acts of kindness, or family activities you can do together during the Holiday Season.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links. Family Fun in Omaha, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Have a LEGO fan in your house? These sets are fun to build together!
- A favorite for younger ones, this goes along well with the Little People Nativity Set.
- This beautiful Advent Calendar comes with 24 “Acts of Kindness” on individual pieces of card stock that can be inserted into the pockets and can be completed as a family to truly celebrate the spirit of the season!
- Love this idea! You can fill each tin with an act of kindness, service idea, or fun family activity, and organize it in any shape or design you would like. Visit The Buttercup House to choose from many more designs.
- Love this big Advent Calendar, perfect for little hands!
- This creative do-it-yourself calendar inspires creativity and caring!
My daughter and I had fun making this Muffin Pan Advent Calendar.
- Start with 24-cup Muffin Pan and fill each cup with something special. This can include a sweet note of something you can do together as a family, an act of kindness, or a little toy. Cover each muffin cup with wrapping paper.
- Beginning on December 1st, the kids can take off one number each day until you get to Dec. 24th!
Find More Holiday Fun:
Disclosure: Family Fun in Omaha, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.