The newest exhibit at the Omaha Children’s Museum is sure to get your children up and moving! Things That Go! encourages interaction and participation in everything from vehicles, water, energy, and more.
Some Highlights of Things That Go!:
- Slide into the driver’s seat of a kid-powered semi-truck
- Climb aboard a real Metro City Bus
- Build a pinewood derby car then race it down a winding track
- Create a pinball rollercoaster with lights, ramps and jumps
- Shoot balls and bottles with air powered cannons inside the launch cage
- Race boats through obstacles in a giant water table
- Find the fastest route to the top of a 40-foot vertical maze
Things That Go! Grand Opening
Saturday, October 19: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Be the first to visit Things That Go! at the Grand Opening on Saturday, October 19! The special exhibit then continues through April 13, 2014.
Giveaway: Win A Family Pass to the Omaha Children’s Museum – 2 Winners!
Two lucky Family Fun in Omaha readers will win a Family Pass to the Omaha Children’s Museum! A Family Admission Pass admits up to four people for one visit to the museum, including Things That Go! special exhibit.
- Simply enter through Rafflecopter below by signing in with your Facebook account or with your name and email address.
- Earn additional entries as described.
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING AND GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
GIVEAWAY ENDS: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 11:59pm, CST.
OTHER: Entrants must be 19 or older and located in the US only. The winner will be selected using Rafflecopter and notified via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen. Duplicate entries will be deleted.