Join in this fun activity with your kids and give back this Valentine’s Day!
Participate in Cards4Kids@Heart with Community 360° and help make and/or deliver Valentine’s Day cards for the people living in nursing homes!
Make Valentines – Mail or Drop Off by Feb. 6th
- Use 8 ½ by 11 inch paper
- Keep the text simple, large, and easy to read.
- Sign up to participate so they can plan on how many cards are being made.
Mail your cards to Community 360° by February 6th: P.O. Box 3301, Omaha, NE 68103
Or, email email@example.com to arrange a drop-off time.
Deliver Valentines – Tuesday, Feb. 14th
- You/your group can pick up a pre-sorted bundle of Valentine’s Cards on Tuesday, February 14, 2017, between 10:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- The Community 360° office is NOW located at 1215 South 13th Street in the REBEL Interactive Building. (They are no longer in St. Joseph’s Tower.)
- Each bundle has the name, address, and phone number of one care community, and contains the appropriate number of Valentines for their number of residents.
- Groups delivering will head to the care community and introduce yourself to staff. Then your group will personally distribute the Valentines to each resident.
- Sign up here for a shift.
Imagine how excited the recipient will be when they open a beautiful handmade Valentine! Join with your friends, family, school, church, and help share the love this Valentine’s Day!