Enjoy many family-friendly events this weekend! It is always a good idea to verify before visiting, as event details may change. [Not the current week? See more Upcoming Events in Omaha here!]
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Popular this Week
Top Picks this Weekend:
Living Faith UMC Family Fall Festival – 10/29 (12 – 3 p.m.), FREE
- A safe family day of fun, food, games, and bounce houses. Location: 182nd & Q Street, Omaha.
A Spooky Good Time: Trunk or Treat – 10/29 (4 – 6 p.m.), FREE
- Wear your costume and get into the Halloween spirit at this FREE trunk or treat event. Activities include: Equipment from the OPD and OFD on display, visit Goodwill’s partner organizations for treats, bounce house, face painting, and more! Be sure to stop in the Goodwill retail store for great deals on all your Halloween costume needs.
- Location: Goodwill Omaha, 4805 N 72nd St.
Haunted Maze & Costume Contest – 10/26 (6 – 8 p.m.), FREE
- Location:Adams Park Community Center, 3230 John Creighton Blvd.
Halloween Safe Night at Papillion-La Vista South High School – 10/26 (6 – 8 p.m.)
- Costume contest, treat or treat lane, game booths, bounce houses and activities for all ages. Canned food donations will be accepted at the door to benefit the Sarpy County Food Pantry.
Kids Dream No-So-Scary Halloween Series at Marcus Theatres – Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10/13 – 10/29, (10 a.m.), $3
- Participating local Marcus Theaters are Majestic Cinema (144th & Maple) and Twin Creek Cinema Bellevue.
- Print off 2 FREE Tickets to the Kids Dream Halloween Series courtesy of American Family Insurance here!
- October 27 – 29: The Book of Life
Great Pumpkin Celebration at Bass Pro Shop – 10/21, 10/22, 10/27-10/31, FREE
- Saturdays and Sundays, October 21st/22nd and 28th/29th (Noon – 5 p.m.); Friday, October 27th and Monday, October 30th (5 – 7 p.m.); Halloween Tuesday October 31st (4 – 8 p.m.)
- Free 4×6 photo and crafts, and Halloween fun. See website for schedule of events.
A Not-Too-Spooky Storytime at La Vista Public Library – 10/27, (10 a.m.), FREE
- Enjoy a few not-too-scary stories and a special Halloween craft. Children may wear their Halloween costumes. Adult participation encouraged. Location: 9110 Giles Road.
Stormy’s Baseballoween Bash – 10/27, (5 – 8:30 p.m.), FREE
- All are welcome to dress up for Halloween. Movie night on the field, followed by Halloween Fireworks.
- Location: Werner Park, 12356 Ballpark Way, Papillion.
Mall of the Bluffs Not-So-Scary Halloween Event – 10/27, (5:30 – 7:30 p.m.), FREE
- Many fun activities and handouts of candy for the kids.
Wizards and Chicken – 10/27 (5:30 – 7:30 p.m.), FREE
- Location: Chick-fil-A, 76th & Dodge only.
- Each child will be invited to receive a FREE Pie Sized Pumpkin. (While supplies last, children aged 2-12) Every child (aged 2-12) that comes in their Halloween costume will receive a FREE 4 Count Kids Meal. (No Substitutions.)
Trick-or-Treat at Westroads Mall – 10/27, (6 – 8 p.m.), FREE
- Free Trick-or-Treat bags (while supplies last) filled with goodies and coupons from Westroads Mall retailers. LINE LOCATION – The line for the bags will form at the Flagship Commons entrance on the North West side, second level.
Monster Mash Bash at Oak View Mall – 10/27, (6 – 9 p.m.) FREE
- Wear Your Costume and Trick or Treat at participating retailers throughout the Mall. Games, crafts, Costume contest, dance off competition, and Mini-Movie Theater.
Halloween Family Swim at Mockingbird Hill – 10/27, (7 – 9 p.m.), $1
- Come have some Halloween fun in the pool. Appropriate swim attire must be worn for admission. Location: 10242 Mockingbird Drive.
Harvest Fun Days at Hummel Nature Center – Saturdays, 10/14, 10/21 & 10/28; (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.), FREE
- Take a ride to their pumpkin patch, make fall craft, explore the trails, play games, and more. Pumpkins are $2 each. Location: 3033 Hummel Park Road.
Trick-or-Treat at the Union Pacific Railroad Museum – 10/28 (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.), FREE
- Costumed guests are invited to explore the museum and receive non-food “treats” along the way. Location: Union Pacific Museum, 200 Pearl St, Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Omaha’s Great Pumpkin Festival at Village Pointe – 10/28 (10 a.m. – 7 p.m.), FREE
- Pumpkin Carving, Halloween Fun Day, Concert, Pumpkin Tree Lighting.
Halloween Spooktacular – 10/28, (10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.), FREE
- Enjoy a not-so-spooky story time, obstacle course and bounce house in the gym, make a spooky craft, and play fun Halloween-themed games.
- Location: Saddlebrook Community Center, 14850 Laurel Avenue.
Boo Bash – 10/28, (10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.), FREE
- Games, bounce house, and refreshments. Bring a sack for treats.
- Location:Benson Community Center, 6008 Maple St.
Make-A-Wish Fall Festival – 10/28, (11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- For a $5 donation to Make-A-Wish, you can enjoy a variety of fun family activities. Location: Turner Park at Midtown Crossing, 31st Avenue & Farnam Street.
Halloween Skate at Motto McLean Ice Arena – 10/28, (12 – 2 p.m.), $3
- $3 for admission, skating, skate rental, snacks, trick or treating, and more.
Halloween Hoopla at Shadow Lake Towne Center – 10/29, (1 – 3 p.m.), FREE
- Enjoy trick or treating, free hay rack rides, and more.
Trick-or-Treat at Regency Court – 10/29, (1 – 3 p.m.), FREE
- Enjoy trick-or-treating at Regency Court.
Old Market Fall Festival – 10/29 (1 – 4 p.m.), FREE
- Dress in costume for this fun and free family experience in the Old Market.
City Sprouts Halloween Village – 10/29 (2 – 6 p.m.), FREE
- Come dressed to paint your own spooky Halloween house. Stick around for tasty food, autumn activities, enchanting music, and fun and safe trick-or-treating in the garden. Location: 1815 N St.
Halloween Carnival at Lord of Life Lutheran Church – 10/29, (3 – 5 p.m.), FREE
- Play games, including the Candy Corn Bean Bag Toss, Crazy Balloon Game, Ghost Bowling, and Spider Races. Kids can get creative at the craft and coloring stations and snack on some tasty treats. And everything is FREE! Non-scary costumes are encouraged. Bring a bag to hold your game prizes and crafts.
Old Towne Bellevue Trick or Treat – 10/29, (4:00 – 6:30 p.m.), FREE
- Trick or Treat the Streets of Olde Towne Bellevue.
Out & About at Marquis Place – 10/31, (10 – 10:30 a.m.), FREE
- Stories, creative movement, music and more while interacting with the residents at Marquis Place. The children will have the opportunity to trick or treat within the building. Children may wear costumes. Children of all ages are welcome: storytime will be tailored for the age of children present.
- Location:20800 West Maple Road.
Omaha Kroc Center Harvest Festival – 10/31 (5 – 6:45 p.m.), FREE
- Pumpkin Hockey, Corn Pin Bowling, Piggy Races, Bounce House, and more.
City of La Vista Halloween Safe Night – 10/31, (5:30 – 7 p.m.), FREE
- Hay rack rides, trick-or-treating, spook tent, and free hot dogs.
- Location: La Vista Community Center (8116 Park View Blvd.)
See more Halloween Events here:
Skinny Bones Pumpkin Patch – Sept. 9 – Oct. 31
- Skinny Bones’ 10-acre corn maze is their most popular attraction. Activities also include the Pee Wee Maze, giant jump pillow, pedal karts, hayrack ride, bonfires, the pumpkin patch, and more!
- Spend the day exploring the Arbor Day Farm Tree Adventure!
More Helpful Resources
We do our best to share current information in Family Fun in Omaha, but event details may change. It is always a good idea to verify the information before visiting.
Have a wonderful fun-filled weekend!