Enjoy Father Daughter Special Events and Parents Night Out events for Valentine’s Day in Omaha!
Join our growing community and keep updated on FUN EVENTS EACH WEEKEND plus more Omaha family-friendly activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Please Note: It is always a good idea to verify the information including cost before visiting. Some require advance registration and may fill up.
Father Daughter Special Events
Daddy/Daughter Date Night – Feb. 7 (6:15 – 8:15 p.m.) [Registration Required]
- Spend a “night to remember” with the Recreation Department for their 14th Annual Daddy/Daughter Date Night. These fun nights will include dinner, dancing, pictures and more. Open to fathers and daughters of all ages. Open cash bar for beverages other than water, tea and coffee. Semi-Formal attire requested. Limited to one session per Couple. Registration is required by February 1st.
- Cost: $46.00 per couple (1 dad & 1 daughter) $18.50 each additional child
- Location: Papillion Landing Field House, 1022 W. Lincoln Street, Papillion, NE.
- Click here to register online.
Twin Rivers YMCA Father/Daughter Dance – Feb. 8 (6:30 – 8:30 p.m.) [Registration Required]
- The dance will include a DJ, refreshments, and photo opportunities.
- $15/couple ($5/each additional girl). $20/couple at the door ($5/ each additional girl)
- Location: 6100 Twin Rivers Cir., Valley, NE.
Heartland Christian School Annual Father Daughter Dance – Saturday, February 9 (5 – 8 p.m.)
- Fundrasier for the basketball teams. For all ages of girls to attend with their fathers, brothers, uncles, grandpas, etc. Dinner provided, DJ and dancing, professional photography pictures available at an extra cost.
- $40/couple, $5 per additional person. Tickets purchased after Feb. 2nd. will go up to $50/couple.
- Location: Heartland Christian School, 400 Wright Rd, Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Sparkle Spa Omaha’s Daddy Daughter Day – Feb. 10 (1 – 4 p.m.) [Registration Required]
- Treat your little princess to a manicure, a sweet treat, and some quality time with dad (or any other adult who would like to join in)!
- Cost: $25 per adult/child pair.
- Location: Fala’s Treasures & Coffee House, 2627 N. 205th St., Elkhorn, NE.
- Call, text or message Sparkle Spa Omaha at (402) 415-7692 to register.
Parents Night Out
February Parents Night Out at Code Ninjas – Feb. 1 (6 – 9 p.m.)
- Drop your kids off and they will enjoy Minecraft, Roblox, PS4, STEM activities, a movie, and pizza. Girls and boys ages 7-14 welcome. $30/child. Find out more and register here.
- Location: Code Ninjas, 7051 S 181st Street, Omaha.
Valentine’s Day Parents Night Out at Pump It Up – Feb. 14 (6 – 9 p.m.) [Registration Required]
- Drop the kids off to be entertained. $20 admission includes bouncing, games, pizza and a craft.
- Location: 960 S. 72nd St., Omaha, NE.
It is always a good idea to verify the information before visiting.