Enjoy 12 Days of Holiday Fun in Omaha during this Special Season!
Join our growing community and keep updated on Omaha family-friendly events and activities and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
12 Days of Holiday Fun in Omaha
1. See the beautifully decorated Gingerbread Houses and do the fun scavenger hunt.
2. Bring your family to one of 100+ Holiday Events in Omaha.
3. See the special evening Holiday Poinsettia Show Aglow with model trains and miniature Omaha-area landmarks at Lauritzen Gardens.
5. Visit the Giant Christmas Tree during Christmas at Union Station at The Durham Museum.
6. Participate in one of the many Omaha Public Library Holiday Events.
7. See Amazing Christmas Lights in the Omaha Area.
8. Go Shopping for an Experience Gift in Omaha.
9. Attend a Winter Break Camp at a variety of locations including exciting camps at The SAC Museum, Fontenelle Forest, and more.
10. Go Ice Skating at a variety of indoor and outdoor locations.
11. See the decorated windows at Miracle on Farnam at Midtown Crossing.
12. Walk among more than 40 blocks of beautiful lights in Downtown Omaha at the Holiday Lights Festival. Cherish it this year as it will not return for a couple years while the Gene Leahy Mall undergoes renovation.