Santa and his elves will be all over Omaha and Council Bluffs to visit with boys and girls and share a little Holiday cheer!
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
It is always a good idea to verify the information with the business before visiting and check the business’ website for Schedule of Santa’s visits.
Bass Pro Shop Santa’s Wonderland – Nov. 12 – Dec. 24, FREE
- Featuring free photo with Santa, free games, crafts, and activities.
Oak View Mall – Nov. 12 – Dec. 24
- Visit Santa in his village located in the Lower Level Younker’s Court.
Westroads Mall – Nov. 19 – Dec. 24
- Visit Santa in his village located in Von Maur Court.
- Extended hours will begin on December 18th.
Santa’s Workshop at Shadow Lake Towne Center – Nov. 25 – Dec. 24
- Visit Santa at his Holiday Workshop a few doors down from Wheatfields. Special events include Christmas Tree Lighting Parade & Santa’s Arrival and Storytime with Mrs. Claus.
Santa’s Magic Shows at Omaha Children’s Museum – Nov. 25 – Dec. 23, Included with regular admission
- Enchanting winter wonderland populated by friendly characters like the Snow Queen, Holly the Elf, and, of course, Santa. Included with museum admission, but requires a timed ticket due to limited seating in each show. Professional photographs available for additional cost.
Santa at Regency Court – Nov. 25 – Dec. 24
- Special events include Santa arrival, live reindeer, Frozen characters, and Mrs. Claus Storytime.
Santa Central in Countryside Village – Dec. 2 – 24
- Location: 87th & Pacific lower level.
Santa Goes to Space at Strategic Air & Space Museum’s Space Day – Dec. 3 (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.), Included with regular admission
- Celebrate the holiday season and space day with Santa and the Imperial Stormtroopers of the 501st Legion. Young guests will have the opportunity to visit with Santa and sit inside the Museum’s mini-F4 fighter jet. The Museum will also feature space-related booths, planetarium showings, and holiday music in Hangar B. Included with paid admission.
Visit with Santa at Mangelsen’s – Saturdays, Sundays, and Tuesdays through Dec. 20
- Help Santa fill his bag; bring a canned or boxed food item to donate to The Food Bank For The Heartland. You can take your own photos.
- Special events include a Holiday Lighting Celebration, Storytime with Santa, SantaPalooza at Scheels, Merry Movie with Santa, and Cookies with Santa.
Pictures with Santa at Core Bank – Dec. 3 & Dec. 10, (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Receive a complimentary e-mailed photo with Santa. Suggested food donation to the Completely Kids Weekend Food Program.
- Dec. 3 – Maple Bank, 13200 Birch Drive, Omaha, NE 68164
- Dec. 10 – West Center Bank, 2545 South 180th Street, Omaha, NE 68130
Santa at Cabela’s – Saturdays and Sundays, Dec. 3, 4, 10, 11 (11 a.m. – 1 p.m. & 2 – 3 p.m.), FREE
- Free pictures with Santa with your child or your pet.
Family Nights with Santa at The Durham Museum – Tuesdays, Dec. 6, 13, 20 (5-8 p.m.), Included with regular admission
- Santa and his reindeer visit the museum every Tuesday night in December, leading up to Christmas. Families can also take part in creating holiday crafts and enjoy live performances by local choirs and ensembles. Museum admission applies.
Lauritzen Gardens Holiday Happening – Dec. 10-11 (12 – 4 p.m.), Included with regular admission
- Santa Claus will be available for pictures, and children can make creative holiday crafts for an additional fee of $3 per child. Regular Garden admission applies.
Ho-Ho-Holiday Open House – Dec. 17 (1 – 4 p.m.), FREE
- Enjoy FREE pictures with Santa, fun activities, holiday refreshments and tours of the newly opened Lauritzen Outpatient Center, 4014 Leavenworth Street. Find out more here!
Breakfast and Dinner with Santa
- More information TBA.
Supper with Santa at the Omaha Zoo & Aquarium – Dec. 15 – 18 (6 – 8 p.m.)
- Enjoy a spaghetti dinner, cookie decorating, craft stations, story time, exploring Scott Aquarium and pictures with Santa. Cost is $18/person/members, $23/person/non-members. Children 2 and under are free. Reservations are required.
Dinner with Santa at Quaker Steak & Lube – Dec. 19 (5 – 8 p.m.)
- Kids eat for $.99 with the purchase of an entree. A photographer will be on site to take a photo of your children with Santa.
Breakfast with Santa with Papillion’s Recreation Department – Dec. 22 (9-11 a.m.)
- Location: Karen’s Fireside. $9/person. Registration in advance required.
Find More Helpful Resources: