Santa and his elves will be all over Omaha and Council Bluffs to visit with boys and girls and share a little Holiday cheer!
It is always a good idea to verify the information with the business before visiting.
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Bass Pro Shop Santa’s Wonderland – 11/14 – 12/24, FREE
- Saturday, November 14, 5 p.m. – Preview Event and Santa’s Arrival and grand opening of Santa’s Wonderland. Free hot chocolate and cookies. Santa will be giving away a $25 Bass Pro Shops gift card to one lucky winner every half-hour, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- November 14 – December 24: Santa’s Wonderland. Free photo with Santa, free games and activities, free crafts, plus more!
- Free Pictures with Santa in front of their mountain 12/5-12/6 and 12/12-12/13 (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.).
- No charge for a visit only. Photo packages available. Can schedule visit in advance.
The Durham Museum Christmas at Union Station – 11/27 – 12/22
- Santa will be visiting The Durham Museum, November 27 – December 22 on:
- Saturdays: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 1-3 p.m.
- Sundays: 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 5-8 p.m.
- Included with museum admission or membership.
Holiday Party at Go! Kids’ Gym – 12/19, 5 – 7 p.m., $8
- Can take own photos, visit with Santa, make and take crafts, snacks, and more. All for price of admission ($8 per child)/free for members.
Lauritzen Gardens Holiday Happening – 12/12-12/13, 12 – 4 p.m.
- Fill yourself with holiday cheer with family activities at the garden. Walk through the beautiful poinsettia show in the floral display hall, listen to live holiday music and enjoy holiday food in front of the crackling fireplace in the café. Santa Claus will be available for pictures, and children can make creative holiday crafts for an additional fee of $3 per child.
- Regular garden admission rates apply.
Mall of the Bluffs – 11/21 Arrival
- Santa Arrives at Mall of the Bluffs: Saturday, November 21st, 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. at Boomer 1490 location. Chance to win movie tickets plus prizes to Disney/Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur”. Enjoy cookies and milk and other free goodies (while supplies last).
- Photo packages available.
Mangelsen’s – 11/21 Arrival
- Saturday, November 21st from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Friday, November 27th from Noon to 4 p.m.
- Help Santa Fill His Bag – Bring a canned or boxed food item to donate to The Food Bank For The Heartland! Can take own photos.
- Dec. 5th, 6th, 13th, 19th, & 20th. Visit with Santa, plus see two of his reindeer. See schedule for times.
Oak View Mall – 11/14 – 12/24
- FULL – Breakfast with Santa – Santa’s Arrival at Oak View Mall – 11/14, 9 – 11 a.m., FREE (RSVP required).
- Oak View Mall is excited to host Breakfast with Santa and welcome Santa back to Oak View for the holiday season! This event is *Free with suggested new & unwrapped toy donation for Toys for Tots. A limited number of seats are available. To RSVP send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit Santa in his village located in Sears Court. Photo packages available, with discount if ordered in advance. Special events include Pet Night: Monday evenings, 6 – 9 p.m. Nov. 16 – Dec. 14.
Omaha Children’s Museum – 11/27 – 12/23
- Santa’s Magic: 11/27 – 12/23. See a fanciful holiday light show, meet Snow Queen, sing holiday songs to make it snow, and see Santa come down the chimney! Professional photo packages available for purchase. Limited seating, tickets required at front desk (Included with regular museum admission.) See website for schedule.
- Milk and Cookies with Santa: December 3rd, 9th, and 17th, 6 – 8 p.m. $20/child, $5/adult. Come to the museum for a private evening of holiday cheer with Santa and Snow Queen! Santa will make a grand entrance down the chimney, and guests will sing holiday songs and share a special moment with Santa and Snow Queen. Kids will decorate cookies, participate in crafts and have special playtime in the museum. This special holiday evening has limited seating. Purchase tickets in advance here by clicking on preferred date.
Regency Court – 11/27 – 12/24
- Countdown to Santa – Friday, November 27th.
- Come celebrate the Countdown to Santa in Center Court at 10 a.m. Santa 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Santa will take a 30 min. break at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.), Frozen Characters 12 – 3 p.m., Reindeer 1 – 3 p.m., Snowfall on the hour in Center Court 12 – 5 p.m.
- Santa will visit November 27 – December 24th. See schedule here.
- Special events include Storytime with Mrs. Claus, Live Reindeer in Center Court, and Frozen Characters Meet & Greet.
Shadow Lake Towne Center – 11/25 Arrival
- Tree Lighting and Santa’s Arrival at Shadow Lake – 11/25, 6 p.m., FREE
- 6:00 p.m. – The Peppermint Elves concert, 6:30 p.m. – Parade, Photos with characters and Live Reindeer, and Carriage Rides
- See Santa’s Workshop Hours here.
Santa Claus Visits Strategic Air & Space Museum’s Space Day – 12/5, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- The Strategic Air and Space Museum will celebrate the holiday season and space day by bringing Santa Claus, and the Imperial Stormtroopers of the 501st Legion together for a fun-filled family day. Young guests will have the opportunity to visit with Santa and sit inside the Museum’s mini-F111. The Museum will also feature space-related booths, free planetarium showings, and holiday music in Hangar B. Included with paid admission.
Westroads Mall – 11/14 – 12/24
- Visit Santa in his village located in the lower level, Von Maur court. Photo packages available, with discount if ordered in advance. Special events include Pet Night: Monday evenings, 6 – 9 p.m., Nov. 16 – Dec. 14.
Village Pointe – 11/27 arrival
- Holiday Lighting Ceremony at Village Pointe – 11/27, 6 p.m.
- Family Concert with The Peppermint Elves – 6 p.m., free cider and cookies, Santa Parade – 7 p.m. After the lighting ceremony, visit Santa inside the Marcus Village Pointe Cinema lobby and enjoy free carriage rides around the center until 10 p.m.
- Special Events include:
- Storytime with Santa at Village Pointe – Thursdays: 12/3 (Janie and Jack), 12/10 (Premier Bank), 12/17 (DSW) – 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., FREE
- SantaPalooza at Scheels – 12/5, 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., FREE
- Horse and Carriage Rides – Saturdays, 11/28 – 12/19, 1 – 5 p.m., FREE
- Merry Movie with Santa – 12/12, 9 a.m., $3
- Story Time with Santa at Best Buy – 12/19, 2 – 3 p.m.
Breakfast and Dinner with Santa
- Breakfast with Santa at Granite City Food & Brewery – 12/5, 8 – 10 a.m. $15.95 for Adults, $5.95 for children (ages 7 – 12). Children 6 and under are free. 20% of all proceeds will benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Omaha. Call 402-393-5000 and make your reservation.
- Breakfast with Santa at General Dodge House – 12/5. Enjoy a tour of the Dodge House and a special breakfast and story with “Old St. Nick” in the Ballroom. Special crafts and photo opportunity by an antique sleigh. Reservations are required – call for details.
- Christmas Dinner with Santa Claus – 12/5, 6 p.m. Location: Il Palazzo, Hosted by Party Pals. Dinner with Santa Claus & Friends, Music & Dancing, and more. Make reservations online.
- Supper with Santa at the Omaha Zoo & Aquarium – 12/17-12/20, 6 – 8 p.m. Enjoy a spaghetti dinner, cookie decorating, craft stations, story time, exploring Scott Aquarium and pictures with Santa. $18/members, $23/non-members. Reservations are required.
- Breakfast with Santa at BRAVO! Cucina Italiana – 12/19, 9 a.m. (Space is limited, call 402-289-5500 for reservations)
- Breakfast with Santa with Papillion’s Recreation Department – 12/21, 9-11 a.m. At Eagle Hills Golf Course. Story time and pictures with Santa will be provided. Tickets must be purchased in advance by Friday, December 11th. Click here to register online.
Looking for recommendations? Visit our Facebook post where readers share their favorite places.
Find More Helpful Resources: