Santa and his elves will be all over Omaha and Council Bluffs to visit with boys and girls and share a little Holiday cheer!
It is always a good idea to verify the information with the business before visiting.
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Bass Pro Shop Santa’s Wonderland – 11/12 – 12/24, FREE
- Saturday, November 12, 5 – 8 p.m. – Santa’s Wonderland Grand Opening with free hot chocolate and cookies.
- November 13 – December 24: Santa’s Wonderland. Free photo with Santa, free games and activities, and free crafts.
Oak View Mall – 11/12 – 12/24
- Make a reservation to see Santa and spend less time in line. Plus, save 30% on your photos by pre-ordering a package online. Visit before December 9 to save an extra $5. See schedule for times.
- Breakfast with Santa – Santa’s Arrival at Oak View Mall – TBA, 9 – 11 a.m., FREE (RSVP required).
- Oak View Mall is excited to host Breakfast with Santa and welcome Santa back to Oak View for the holiday season.
- Visit Santa in his village located in Sears Court. Photo packages available, with discount if ordered in advance. Special events include Pet Night: Monday evenings, 6 – 9 p.m. Nov. 16 – Dec. 14.
Westroads Mall – 11/19 – 12/24
- Visit Santa in his village located in the lower level, Von Maur court. Make a reservation to see Santa and spend less time in line. Plus, save 30% on your photos by pre-ordering a package online. Visit before December 9 to save an extra $5. See schedule for times.
Mall of the Bluffs – 11/21 Arrival
- Santa Arrives at Mall of the Bluffs: Saturday, November 21st, 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. at Boomer 1490 location. Chance to win movie tickets plus prizes to Disney/Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur”. Enjoy cookies and milk and other free goodies (while supplies last).
- Photo packages available.
Santa’s Arrival at Shadow Lake Towne Center – 11/23, 6 p.m.
- Tree Lighting and Santa’s Arrival at Shadow Lake – 11/23, 6 p.m., FREE
- Led by the Papillion-La Vista Titan Marching Band, Santa arrives by a Horse Drawn Cinderella Carriage to light the Shadow Lake Towne Center Christmas Tree. Favorite storybook and holiday characters, such as the Grinch riding the Papillion Fire Department’s Truck, will also be there. Free jingle bells are distributed to the kids to help “ring in” Santa to Center Court. After the parade, Santa and Characters will be available on Main Street for photos and there will be free Carriage Rides boarding by Carhartt.
- 6 p.m. – Sing along with the Peppermint Elves, 6:30 p.m. – Parade starts between Nebraska Brewing Company and Cox Solutions Store
- See Santa’s Workshop Hours here.
The Durham Museum Christmas at Union Station – 11/25 – 12/20
- Santa will be visiting The Durham Museum between November 25 – December 20 on:
- Saturdays: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 1-3 p.m.
- Sundays: 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 5-8 p.m.
- Included with museum admission or membership.
Omaha Children’s Museum – 11/26 – 12/23
- Santa’s Magic: TBA. See a fanciful holiday light show, meet Snow Queen, sing holiday songs to make it snow, and see Santa come down the chimney! Professional photo packages available for purchase. Limited seating, tickets required at front desk (Included with regular museum admission.) See website for schedule.
- Milk and Cookies with Santa: November 26, 6 – 8 p.m. $15/person for members, $25/person for nonmembers, and free for children under 24 months. Milk and Cookies with Santa is a magical night that includes our Santa Show, holiday crafts, milk & hot chocolate, and cookies with Santa and his special friends. Children will get the chance to talk with Santa one-on-one. Purchase tickets in advance here.
Regency Court – 11/27 – 12/24
- Countdown to Santa – TBA
- Come celebrate the Countdown to Santa in Center Court at 10 a.m., Santa 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Santa will take a 30 min. break at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.), Frozen Characters 12 – 3 p.m., Reindeer 1 – 3 p.m., Snowfall on the hour in Center Court 12 – 5 p.m.
- Santa will visit TBA. See schedule here.
- Special events include Storytime with Mrs. Claus, Live Reindeer in Center Court, and Frozen Characters Meet & Greet.
Santa Goes to Space at Strategic Air & Space Museum’s Space Day – 12/3, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., FREE with paid admission
- The Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum will celebrate the holiday season and space day by bringing Santa Claus, and the Imperial Stormtroopers of the 501st Legion together for a fun-filled family day. Young guests will have the opportunity to visit with Santa and sit inside the Museum’s mini-F4 fighter jet. The Museum will also feature space-related booths, free planetarium showings, and holiday music in Hangar B.
Cabela’s – Saturdays and Sundays, 12/3 – 12/11, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. & 2 – 3 p.m., FREE
- Free pictures with Santa with your child or your pet. Photos will run from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., then Santa will take a break before returning from 2 – 3 p.m.
Lauritzen Gardens Holiday Happening – 12/10 – 12/11, 12 – 4 p.m.
- Fill yourself with holiday cheer with family activities at the garden. Walk through the beautiful poinsettia show in the floral display hall, listen to live holiday music and enjoy holiday food in front of the crackling fireplace in the café. Santa Claus will be available for pictures, and children can make creative holiday crafts for an additional fee of $3 per child.
- Regular garden admission rates apply.
- Saturday, November 21 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. & Friday, November 27 from noon to 4 p.m.
- Help Santa fill his bag; bring a canned or boxed food item to donate to The Food Bank For The Heartland! You can take your own photos.
Mulhall’s – TBA
- Visit with Santa, plus see two of his reindeer. See schedule for times.
- Holiday Lighting Ceremony at Village Pointe – TBA, 6 p.m.
- Family Concert with The Peppermint Elves – 6 p.m., free cider and cookies, Santa Parade – 7 p.m. After the lighting ceremony, visit Santa inside the Marcus Village Pointe Cinema lobby and enjoy free carriage rides around the center until 10 p.m.
- Special Events include:
- Storytime with Santa at Village Pointe – TBA, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., FREE
- SantaPalooza at Scheels – TBA, 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., FREE
- Horse and Carriage Rides – TBA, 1 – 5 p.m., FREE
- Merry Movie with Santa – TBA, 9 a.m., $3
- Story Time with Santa at Best Buy – TBA, 2 – 3 p.m.
- No charge for a visit only. Photo packages available. Can schedule visit in advance.
Holiday Party at Go! Kids’ Gym – TBA, 5 – 7 p.m., $8
- Can take own photos, visit with Santa, make and take crafts, snacks, and more. All for price of admission ($8 per child)/free for members.
Breakfast and Dinner with Santa
- Breakfast with Santa at Granite City Food & Brewery – TBA, 8 – 10 a.m. $15.95 for Adults, $5.95 for children (ages 7 – 12). Children 6 and under are free. 20% of all proceeds will benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Omaha. Call 402-393-5000 and make your reservation.
- Breakfast with Santa at General Dodge House – 12/3. Enjoy a tour of the Dodge House and a special breakfast and story with “Old St. Nick” in the Ballroom. Special crafts and photo opportunity by an antique sleigh. Reservations are required – call for details.
- Christmas Dinner with Santa Claus – TBA, 6 p.m. Location: Il Palazzo, Hosted by Party Pals. Dinner with Santa Claus & Friends, Music & Dancing, and more. Make reservations online.
- Supper with Santa at the Omaha Zoo & Aquarium – 12/15-12/18, 6 – 8 p.m. Enjoy a spaghetti dinner, cookie decorating, craft stations, story time, exploring Scott Aquarium, and pictures with Santa. $18/members, $23/non-members, and FREE for children ages 2 and under. Reservations are required.
- Breakfast with Santa at BRAVO! Cucina Italiana – TBA, 9 a.m. (Space is limited, call 402-289-5500 for reservations)
- Breakfast with Santa with Papillion’s Recreation Department – TBA, 9-11 a.m. At Eagle Hills Golf Course. Story time and pictures with Santa will be provided. Tickets must be purchased in advance by Friday, December 11th. Click here to register online.
Looking for recommendations? Visit our Facebook post where readers share their favorite places.
Find More Helpful Resources: