Enjoy many family-friendly events this weekend! It is always a good idea to verify with the business before visiting. [Not the current week? See more Upcoming Events in Omaha here!]
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
Popular this Week:
Top Picks this Weekend:
Find these and many more events and activities in the Omaha Kids Calendar!
** Remember: Set your clocks back one hour on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 am. on Sunday, Nov. 6th.
Foot Golf Invasion – November 4 – 6 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.), $5/person
- Bring your own soccer ball and wear comfortable tennis shoes. Call 402-444-5953 to book your “kick off” time. Location: Warren Swigart Golf Course (3865 Parkview Drive).
Corduroy Visits the Library – November 4 – 12, FREE
- Enjoy stories, crafts, and activities with Corduroy. See times and locations here.
Family Night at the Union Pacific Railroad Museum – November 4 (5 – 7 p.m.), FREE
- Enjoy special events on the First Friday of Every Month. November 4 – Can You Dig It? Dirt Night at the Museum! Location: 200 Pearl St. Council Bluffs.
First Friday Family Date Night at the Omaha Children’s Museum – November 4 (5 – 8 p.m.)
- Stay late and play until eight. Included with regular museum admission or membership. Friday, November 4 – Dapper Dandy Night.
The Jungle Book at The Rose Theater – October 28 – November 13
- Enjoy this new adaptation of the classic story. Recommended for ages 8+. Tickets for The Jungle Book are $20. Discount ticket vouchers are available at all area Hy-Vee stores. Members of The Rose receive four free tickets to the production.
Kids Workshops at Home Depot – November 5 (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.), FREE
- Kids can build a Veterans Day Toy Helicopter.
Nebraska’s Official Veteran’s Parade – November 5 (10 a.m.), FREE
- Nebraska’s Official Veteran’s Parade will be held in Downtown Bellevue.
Artpost Exhibition and Military Family Day at Joslyn Art Museum – November 5, (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.), FREE
- This event is open and free to all, with special resources and programming for military families that day (including free admission to the new Dirt Meridian exhibition for all adults with military ID!). The Artpost exhibition in Joslyn’s community gallery features art by professional artists paired with emerging veteran artists, who have been working together since the summer. The Military Family Day will include tours, art-making, a film screening, a performance by the Offutt Brass, and more.
Holiday Food Boutique at The Wonder Nook – November 5 (2 – 5 p.m.)
- Come for an afternoon of shopping and taste testing to help get ready for Holiday entertaining. Admission: $2 or a donation of 2 canned food items that will be given to the Food Bank.
- Location: 10804 Prairie Hills Dr., Omaha.
Where Books and Art Meet with Arts for All (Registration Required) – November 5 (2:30 – 3:30 p.m.), FREE
- Explore your creative side every week with art projects based on books and illustrations. Classes are taught by professional artists and art teachers in partnership with Arts For All. For children ages 8-12. Location: South Omaha Library.
W. Clarke Swanson 50th Anniversary Celebration – November 5 (3 – 5 p.m.), FREE
- Reception with cake and refreshments. Travel back in time with special display of photos and memorabilia.
Live Horse Jumping and Pony Rides at Turner Park – November 6 (3:30 p.m.), FREE
- Offers horse enthusiasts the thrill of a live show jumping competition and the unveiling of the Longines World Cup countdown clock. Click here for Countdown Kickoff Event Schedule.
Family Skate at Motto McLean Ice Arena – Sundays, November 6, 13, 20 & 27; (4 – 6 p.m.)
- $10 for family of 4, $3 for additional person. Price includes: admission, skate rentals, and drink.
Find these and many more events in the Omaha Kids Calendar!
We do our best to share current information in Family Fun in Omaha, but event details may change. It is always a good idea to verify the information before visiting.
Have a wonderful fun-filled weekend!