Enjoy a variety of FREE Summer Concerts in the Omaha Area, perfect for relaxing on a warm summer evening!
Keep updated on the latest Omaha fun and Sign up for our Free Email Newsletter!
As schedules may change, it is always a good idea to verify with the location before visiting.
Saturdays @ Stinson in Aksarben Village – Saturdays, May 7 – August 27, 2016; 7 – 10 p.m.
- There will be food and drink vendors, face painting, and balloon artists. Kids can play in the fountain and on the playground equipment. For the concerts you may bring chairs, blankets, an umbrella, and coolers (no glass allowed).
- Special Concert on Sunday, July 10 (5 – 8 p.m.) – Recaptured – Journey Tribute Band
Yoga Rocks the Park at Midtown Crossing – Sundays, May 8 – June 27, 2016; Registration: 3:30 p.m., Live Music & Yoga: 4 p.m.
- The weekly events feature an all-levels outdoor 60-minute yoga class (beginners welcome!) featuring the areas most inspiring yoga teachers and kids yoga program, Camp YRP (for your little yogis), accompanied by live music with some of the top and emerging musicians in the country.
Horses of Honor® Omaha Tribute Concert at Midtown Crossing – May 21, 2016; Park Opens at 5 p.m., Concert Begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Celebrate the Horses of Honor® Omaha public art exhibition, benefiting the Omaha Police Foundation and commemorating our fallen Omaha Police Department Heroes. The project mirrors the Horses of Honor® inaugural program held in Chicago and includes life-size horse statues that are artistically and individually designed by Omaha area artists.
Loessfest in Council Bluffs – May 28 – June 5, 2016
- Concerts including Kool and the Gang, Omaha Symphony and fireworks, plus a Riverfront Block Party featuring Imagination Movers, free outdoor movie, Bike the Bluffs, Taste of Omaha, and more.
The Vibes at Village Pointe – Saturdays, May 28 – August 20, 2016; 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Kids can enjoy free face painting or balloon art each week. Blankets and chairs encouraged.
Bellevue Music in the Parks – Thursdays, June 2 – July 7, 2016; 7 p.m.; Washington Park, 20th & Franklin Streets
- Music in the Parks will be performed every Thursday evening at 7 p.m. Concerts are approximately one hour long.
Friday Night Concerts in Rockbrook Village – Fridays, June 3 – August 26, 2016; 7-8 p.m.
- Local musicians entertain families every Friday night throughout the summer. Bring a lawn chair and enjoy a delightful evening for the whole family.
Bridge Beats Friday Night Music Series – Every other Friday, June 10 – August 19, 2016; 6 – 9:30 p.m., Bob Kerrey Bridge Plaza (Omaha’s side)
- BRIDGE BEATS is a free Friday night music series presented by the City of Omaha Parks & Recreation Department. Bring your whole family and enjoy free, live music as you take in beautiful views of the Missouri River and stroll across the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets for seating.
La Vista Concerts & Movies – Fridays, June 24, July 15 & August 12, 2016; 7 p.m.
- Held at the La Vista Public Library, 9110 Giles Rd.
- June 24 – Blue House followed by “Minions” (PG), 7 p.m.
- July 15 – Charm School Dropouts followed by “The Good Dinosaur” (PG), 7 p.m.
- August 12 – The Grease Band followed by “Pan” (PG), 7 p.m.
Bank of the West Celebrates America – Friday, July 1, 2016; 6 – 10 p.m., Memorial Park
- Enjoy this annual celebration featuring Kenny Loggins, the Dylan Bloom Band, and Finest Hour, with a Fireworks Grand Finale.
Playing With Fire at Midtown Crossing – Saturday, July 2, 2016 & Saturday, August 27, 2016; Turner Park opens for seating: 3:30 p.m. & Music starts at 4:30 p.m.
- Playing with Fire sizzles along the edges of incendiary blues, rock, funk, R&B, and soul.
Jazz on the Green at Midtown Crossing – Thursdays, July 14 – August 11, 2016; Turner Park opens for seating: 5:30 p.m. & Music starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Get ready to wrap yourself in another season of Jazz on the Green at Midtown Crossing presented by Omaha Performing Arts. Free and open to the public.
Music and Movies in Bayliss Park, Council Bluffs – Concerts: Wednesdays, June 15 – August 17
- Bring your blankets, lawn chairs, snacks, family and friends. Concessions will be available to purchase.
More Fun to Come …
Sounds of Summer Concert Series at Shadow Lake Towne Center – TBA
Cox Music and Movies at Holland Center Courtyard – TBA
End of Summer Concert Series at Midtown Crossing – TBA
Have fun enjoying all of these Free Summer Concerts!