The anticipation continues to build for Vala’s Pumpkin Patch! A favorite Fall tradition for many families, Vala’s offers fun for all ages.
Be sure to also see:
- Helpful Tips for Visiting Vala’s Pumpkin Patch – Part 1 including highlights, details, what to bring, and available discounts or coupons
- Family-Friendly Halloween Events in Omaha
- Omaha Area Pumpkin Patches and Fall Festivals
- Free Fall Fun in Omaha
- Upcoming Free Family Events in Omaha and Nationwide
What’s New for 2012 at Vala’s
- Follow the Magic Corn Maze: This year’s corn maze is shaped like a castle and dragon, along with a wizard hat. Fun for kids!
- Town Square Stage: We built a new stage down by the train tracks and jumping pillows, and the main attraction will be our Flying Stunt Dog Show.
- Spookley Play Yard: Spookley the Square Pumpkin is a story that sets the tone for this play area for small children. We have the storyboard, along with giant Lincoln logs, games, scarecrow dressing and an old fashioned school bus.
- Creepy Hollow Village Display: Our main Harvest Barn will have a display of spooky miniature houses, all lit up.
- Food: We’ve added hand-dipped corn dogs, chili cheese fries and a Chuck Wagon Soda stand with old fashioned soda flavors. We’ve also remodeled our Dairy Barn, where we serve homemade ice cream, and expanded our Cookie Coop, so we’ll always have a fresh, steady supply of mini chocolate chip cookies on the farm.
- Photo Barn: We’ve moved the photo barn to the West Room of the Harvest Barn, to give it a new look and more space.
Giveaway – Win Tickets to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch!
The Giveaway has ended. Congratulations to Mandi! Have a great time at Vala’s! Stay tuned for more Fun Giveaways this Fall!
One lucky The Spirit of Saving reader will win Two Tickets for Free Admission to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch!
- Simply leave a comment below and share what you love most about going to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch.
(Remember to leave a separate comment for each one sharing what you did (for example, “I shared this post on Facebook!”), up to two bonus entries):
- Like The Spirit of Saving on Facebook and/or Subscribe to The Spirit of Saving through Email or RSS. Already do? That counts, too!
- Share this post on Facebook or Twitter (Chick Share at the bottom of this post)
This giveaway will end on Thursday, September 20th, at 5pm, CST. Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the United States only. All comments must be left here on the blog. Comments on Facebook will not be included. The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. Email addresses are only used in order to contact the winner. Winner will have 72 hours in which to provide me with their mailing address so that the prize can be forwarded to them. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, an alternate winner will be selected. Up to three entries per person, including the two Bonus Entries. Duplicate comments will be deleted.
Feel free to email me me with any questions.
Thank you for entering and Good Luck!