Summer means it is time for waterparks and spraygrounds! Kids love to play with water – water balloons, water guns, swimming, water tables, hoses, buckets of water, sprinklers, water slides – anything with water, and the boredom goes away!
Omaha has many Fun and Free Spraygrounds to stay cool on a hot summer day!
- The City of Omaha Parks and Recreation has five spraygrounds in the city. Hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, Memorial Day through Labor Day:
- Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge has an interactive water jet fountain for kids of all ages to enjoy.
- Papillion Splash Pad at Schwer Park - 800 West Centennial Road, Papillion. Hours are 12-7 p.m. daily, Memorial Day through Labor Day. (map)
- Seymour Smith Park at 6802 Harrison St
- Shadow Lake Towne Center Sprayground - The SprayGround will be operational throughout the week and weekends during shopping center hours, but will be not be available during special events. Hours are 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day.
- Stinson Park at Aksarben Village - fun little water fountains provide big entertainment
- N 163rd Street and Butler Avenue (NE of 168th and Maple) – Thanks Amber’s!
- By 36th and Harrison – just take Harrison going south and you will run into it - Thanks Shawna!
- Cimarron Woods neighborhood off 108th and Harrison – Thanks Ashley!
- Ronin Park – 17th and Somers Avenue
- Memorial Park – Lincoln & Military Avenue
- Miller Park – Jackson and “M” Streets
Where are your favorite spraygrounds and splash parks in Omaha?